Isle Of Dogs Corporation Isle of Dogs Everyday Keratin Volume Conditioner for Dogs uploaded by Shelly W.

BY ISLE OF DOGS CORPORATION

Isle of Dogs Everyday Keratin Volume Conditioner for DogsOur Isle of Dogs Everyday Keratin Volume Conditioner for Dogs helps to achieve a fuller coat and loosens dead hair for less shedding. This sulfate and paraben free conditioner works best when used after Isle of Dogs Everyday Keratin Volume Shampoo. Featuring a delightfully delicious Jasmine & Vanilla scent with natural odor neutralizers. This conditioner boasts ExtenScent, a natural odor-neutralizing complex that extends freshness for long-lasting scent. see more...

• Would this be safe to use on a puppy?19 Answers
  • My dog has long her will it help her get more fluffy?17 Answers
  • What is this for? Like if my dog is super fluffy or some...8 Answers
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is an amazing pet conditioner. It has a very strong scent but it smells really good. I use it mainly on my male clients because in my opinion, it has a more masculine scent. Their coats are much easier to handle after using this. It's very affordable in this size bottle ranging from $7-$10.
Chelsea W.
Love this entire line! My doggie loves bath time and I get the rewards of her coming out of the bath smelling amazing for days! As long as we don't go to the dog park of course. I also love the oatmeal conditioner.
Madison F.
Austin, TX
I wasn't sure if I should start conditioning my dog because she hates bath time lol but she seemed calm when I applied this to her skin. She has extremely sensitive skin and this didn't affect her negatively!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I actually love this item. My dog has very sensitive skin and the conditioner has to be really good for him not to have rashes. I did meet my expectations because his skin is really good. I do recommend this for other dog owners. I hope this helps.
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
I Have A 5 Year Old Min Pin & She Loves Taking Baths But Also Likes Getting Dirty & This conditioner Is So Soothing On Dogs . My Dog Is Always Relaxing With this conditioner its so fresh & smooth .
Sofia N.
Loved this condition. It left both of my dogs fur supper soft and made there fur smell really good and that's saying a lot because my dogs rolled in a huge puddle of mud. So of your looking for a conditioner for your dog buy this.
Nancy F.
I have 2 different kinds of dogs, one being a poodle and the other one a chihuahua. This product works great for both my dogs and leaves their hair smooth. Love it!
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Really good good good product. Highly recommend. Really good good good product. Highly recommend. Really good good good product. Highly recommend. Really good good good product. Highly recommend. Really good good good product. Highly recommend.
Madison A.
Voorhees, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best! Smells great and makes his fur so soft! The price is awesome and I know all the entire ingredient list on the bottle so it's not a lot of chemicals
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Seriously super great shampoo, and for your pup! It has somewhat of a strong scent but the keratin helps your dog's hair have nice smooth healthy hair!
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would this be safe to use on a puppy?
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
My dog has long her will it help her get more fluffy?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this product for any type of dog
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Is this a good product?
Allie R.
burnet, TX
Does it make the dogs hair feel greasy in anyway?