BY ISLE OF DOGS CORPORATION

Let's say two loaves of bread taste exactly alike. Would you choose the one loaded with nutritional benefits or the one with empty calories? If you look for added nutritional value in your own food, shouldn't you require the same in your dog treats? Our Health dog treat features a delicious blend of antioxidant-rich organic blueberries, organic sweet potatoes and nutritious whole grains to help your dog maintain overall health and wellness. At 6,552, blueberries have one of the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) values of any fruit, earning them a place in the 'superfruit' category. We know your dogs will be excited to get this treat. Now you can be just as excited to give it to them. Our Health dog treats contain no meat, meat by-products, artificial flavoring, added salt, fillers, refined sugar, artificial preservatives, wheat or wheat gluten. Our functional dog treats are 100% natural oven baked treats made with organic fruits and vegetables. These whole food-based treats support your dog's overall health and wellbeing. You may be asking yourself what does whole food-based mean. Well it means all ingredients are obtained from whole food sources including grains, fruits, vegetables and herbs with no addition of synthetic vitamins, fillers or additives. see more...

Bailey L.
brighton
My bull terrier has high anxiety, and these treats have helped her so much. We cannot do without anymore, and give them to her everyday. We have tried so many things, and these treats are what I have seen give her the best results when it comes to her anxiety.
Nic L.
Chagrin Falls
My senior Shih Tzu gets anxiety in the evening, so I thought I would try these. She is a picky eater, and at times will snub treats, but right away she was quick to take. As far as relaxing, I couldn’t give a fair answer until I order again, as she changes week to week.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My pit bull LOVES these treats and they do actually have a calming effect on him! I only give him a couple if I have to crate him for a bit and really need him to be quiet. He loves them and they do really chill him out! I stock up on them when they are on sale at PETCO!