Island Snacks Pumpkin Seeds, 5-Ounce (Pack Of 6) uploaded by Amelia W.

BY ISLAND SNACKS

Monique J.
I love pumpkin seeds, but there’s nothing worse then seeds that are entirely too salty. These seeds the right amount of salt but the issue is that they are not very easy to find.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Living in the Hawaiian Islands you really develop a taste for certain flavors that you enjoy and they embody all those flavors one of the few that carries pumpkin seeds which I adore hate making so it's wonderful to be able to go and grab a bag
Yadari O.
Houston
Pumpkin seeds are great for you! The things like this, deserves more attention! The seeds are healthy and taste amazing! Not to mention the affordable price! Would recommend to you or basically anyone!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stephanie A.
I love these seeds. They taste great and you can put them on anything. My favorite has to be eating them as a snack. They really give me energy and crave the hunger.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Island Snacks Pumpkin Seeds are sooo good.My
granddaughter and I sit around eating them a lot.
I bought them at our corner store. Supermarkets
have them too. After you get the salt off you get to
that great full pumpkin seed. Just waiting to be eaten.
They are very affordable too.
Yesenia B.
They were okay. I'm not really a huge fan of pumpkin seeds so that may contribute to my bias response lol. If you like pumpkin seeds then I would try them out though. Not super fattening or too bad for your wallet either. You may actually end up enjoying them!
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
If no other brand can be found i go for island snacks. these pumpkin sees are great. Just know that its way pricey and the bag does not contain a lot of the seeds so if your wanting to munch for a while don't buy because you'll finish these quick and easy.