Island Snacks Peanuts, Chile, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Island Snacks

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Island Snacks Peanuts, Chile, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)!
Conway, AR
This is a great snack to eat on the go or just for a healthy snack. it has a great taste and great price
san cristobal
segun me han contado es muy bueno yo no lo he probado pero si es bueno por testimodnios que me han dicho
These are so delicious. Regular peanuts are boring but these pack a kick that will leave you wanting more
Lubbock.TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good you should try them! They are not expensive and they are great to eat on the road
Victorville, CA
I love this everytime i go grocery shopping i buy a bag to take It to Work as a snack. Love The flavor.
jonesboro , GA
Not good the chili is way to much but if you like having a burning toung be my guest I mean k wouldn't
Santa Ana
These are my dad’s and my favorite snack. We love to offer them at family parties, they’re too good!!
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different styles
Lancaster, CA
These are so yummy if you want something yummy and tasty buy these plus my son likes them as well
I love getting salty snacks and these are really good and always get them at the gas station stops

Looking for your answer?