Island Snacks Peanuts, Chile, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Island Snacks

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Island Snacks Peanuts, Chile, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)!
alexandria
I don’t really like nuts but theses spicy ones are really good I think people should totally give theses a go
Weslaco , TX
I love munching on these because the are spicy and enjoyable you can't stop eating them. I had then last week
These are very good. I highly recommend them and they are very affordable. Even their trail mix are good too
Phoenix , AZ
Don't get these. not worth the price or taste factor in my opinion.but then again I am not a big peanut fan.
Son excelentes!!! me encanta el sabor y la textura y tambien el empaque. son muy ricas. estas son las mejores
Love love love , live the taste anf everything, im always munching on something and this is bomb. Com lol.
Oxnard, CA
i love eating nuts whenever i am bored or watching a movie or whatever because they are such a great snack
Thais snaks are delicious to mi daily breakfast, it help me to keep me healthy and with energy all the time
Hollis, NY
Love this spicy mox.. very very good.. i buy them all the time. Works great as a snack and full of protein
Los Angeles , CA
Theses are sooo good. My aunt buys me a big box because she works at the company. They make a good snack.

Looking for your answer?