Island Snacks Peanuts, Chile, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Bety P.

BY ISLAND SNACKS #88 in Nuts & Seeds

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Alejandra I.
Portland , OR
There’s are probably one of my favorite peanuts they’re soo flavorful and good it is spicy when you eat a lot but that what I love about it also like that it tastes like lime and it’s not too expensive maybe about $2
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
Extremely yummy and full of flavor. Very affordable for each bag. Plenty come in the bag so it’s good for sharing also! I recommend these nuts to family and friends. It makes the perfect snack!
Keely T.
Island is probably my favorite brand! Especially this flavor its the absolute best! Not too over baring. Not too pricey and you also get a very good quantity for the price. Repeat buyer!
Great but not as much of a big fan I just wanted to see how it taste it isn’t as bad but I not all that about it but everyone has their own type of taste I wouldn’t buy it again because I didn’t think it was all that
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
Spicy little snack with a weird aftertaste - the nuts taste good as you’re eating them, but have a weird aftertaste - you get a pretty good amount for the price, but the packaging is pretty cheap, and you can reseal the nuts
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Mmm such a tasty snack! It does get a little spicy so I wouldn't recommend to those who aren't into that kind of kick. It is pretty cheap to purchase and mostly found at gas stations! I enjoy purchasing this from time to time
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Islands snacks have so many delicious snacks! I love their gummies! These Peanuts taste so good! I love the powdery chili it has. They are perfect for those intense movies. I bought this bag at a circle K (gas station) they cost 1.99 I think. So I believe you get enough product for the price!
Stephanie H.
Not a fan, it tastes a little too tropical and the nuts were quite stale. I highly assume my packet of nuts was past its expiration date. The texture was very hard and on the salty side. This is simply my opinion, this may taste fantastic for others.