BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline M.
Constitution , Bcs
Amo estos cacahuates saben realmente ricos , el precio me parece muy bueno para un producto tan bueno , se parecen un poco a un producto de México en el sabor 🤔🤔 los recomiendo mucho por el sabor tan tuvo que tiene💕
SANDRA V.
I like because I can eat a lot and not get tired, you can consume at any time, they are delicious, give me energy and take away hunger, they are preferred snacks everyone
Analemit V.
San Miguel, El Salvador
Muy bueno realmente muy buen producto, si lo recomiendo, me parece que es algo en lo que puedes invertir sin problema de arrepentirte, ademas su calidad compensa el costo!
QUEEN U.
One of my go to snacks . love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The taste is so life giving.lol and its so filling.
shalinw R.
Dinsley
My cousin bought this for us to use and it's actually delicious .
We put some in ice cream and it seems very healthy
First time I'm trying it
Samoyha T.
Astadlia 2, Billingstad, Asker
I love these, I'm from Jamaica so we eat these often. Thy are tasty and nutritious. It's a great snack to eat if ure watching a movie or so.
Shauna C.
Sligo Ireland
Love love love theses there my favorite snack ever😍 The taste is devine yum yum yum love how u can see the seeds through the pack too
Amri P.
Puerto Rico
The peanut is very good,sweet, crunch and taste , the product is good, I went to the supermarket all time for pay this product, is good
Jose Rodolfo E.
I like this peanuts because this have an amazing flavor and the price is right with the size, i like to but it when I go to the beach
Natalia D.
I love so much this snack, is so healty and delicius. i eat everyeveryday with the most of food and i like the healthy this could be.