BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Elina P.
Coral Springs , FL
Best snack ever, you can munch on the road, watch movies perfect for any occasion
Crystal B.
I love these they taste so good and are Amazjng I hope to eat them again soon
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
The most good thing from these is that its ready for take and go everywhere
Joheiser V.
Miami
Very good if your presentation is a bit small but its quality is maintained
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I the peanuts , are a healthy snack, full of good sources of fat. I usually eat it between the breakfast and the lunch and it makes me fell full so I’m not eating other trash food
Sophie A.
Birmingham
These have a unique flavour compared to other nuts, they're more oily which i like and super affordable. They're completely healthy and a great snack for on the go. Super delicious and would recommend to Anyone!!
Nicole O.
Amazing savoury taste for when you're craving something not so sweet. They have a nice texture and aren't like some peanuts that hurt your teeth when you crunch into them.
Aisyah F.
Sintok
I didn't look at the package close enough and didn't see that they were lemon flavored. Nothing in the description or title mentioned the lemon part. They were decent peanuts with a nice amount of spicy flavor, but the lemon really throws me off.
I gave them to some other people that really seemed to like it.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
It has good quality and great size! For all peanuts lovers, try this product! It will make you love peanuts even more! I bought it for the first time some times ago and I loved it!
Eliza E.
Adoro el mani y esta marca es fenomenal, y los manis no tienen ese sabor y olor medio rancio como sucede con otras marcas, desde que lo pobre no la he cambiado por nada, la recomiendo