BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
These are so tastey. The packaging is nice too . All you have to do is cut it open with some scissors then your ready to eat :)
Elise M.
I love nuts! These ones are good I will eat them from time to time. I love serving then at parties or just eating as a snack.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Quick and easy gas
Station snack when they do carry them, but usually I see more variety of peanuts than just plan peanuts
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
such good sincerely I do not like peanuts are very hard and often come too salty s my views do not attract my attention.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean these are pretty good peanuts. I like mines salted. They're affordabla and can even be found in delis so yeah :)
Oksana D.
Yummy!!!!! I love these nuts!!!!! They are so so delicious!!!!! I could eat them all day!!!!! But I try not to lol
perfecto para picadas y acompañar una que otra bebida hacer una crema multiple usos
es bien muy economico me gusta
VE-1036715 Catherine Carrillo 1.
Me gusta mucho, se sienten muy frescas, se pueden usar para cualquier cosa! el empaque esta bien, es muy practico!
Barbara P.
maimi
Súper ricos fáciles de llevar a cualquier lugar y lo puedes combinar con un yogurt un postre y queda súper rico.
Arlene M.
Madera, CA
Love the taste of these peanuts I just can't get enough of the taste even my daughter loves them...I recommend it