BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Amazing stuff! We buy these often and love them! They are a healthy snack alternative! We have repeatedly bought this product and love it! Delicious snack choice!
Mejanique C.
I have tried and loved over and over every snack made by island snack it not only rich in flavour but it fulls my tummy. I don't need the whole bag just soe and a ensure and i'm great for a good time while i work i love that its not so costly.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I love to have these around the house and put them out for guests to snack on or put them in baggies for me to snack on the go at work or school! They taste great with a bit of spicies thrown in there!
Tracy M.
These peanuts are very good and taste amazing. I really like how good these peanuts are and the taste is incredible .. will be buying more soon that how good these are .
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
These are also very healthy snacks very tasty and I said the kids some of these snacks for lunch they really seem to enjoy it and so do I would recommend this to my friends and family
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I was not impressed by these peanut I might've gotten a bad bag or something but they felt so stiff and stale literally hurt to eat 😭😭😭😭
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
These are good to eat on the goand when you aren't ready to eat a full meal then just eat these ans?you will be set love it for my family
Vanessa G.
I love my peanuts! These are the most tasty and the package is just amazing. I love them so much. These peanuts have a great taste
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
best peanuts to go camping with or just to sit at home and eat while watching tv or even just enjoy a movie with the lover eating..
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
These are so tastey. The packaging is nice too . All you have to do is cut it open with some scissors then your ready to eat :)