BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
These are great. I don't have a favorite brand of Japanese Peanuts, but with these being on prime with a decent price, it's a win since it's always a crapshoot whether or not I will find them at the grocery store.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Samantha D.
Hinesville, GA
I mean how can you go wrong with peanuts because I would be very dissipointed if a company managed to mess them up. Cheap tasty healthy packed with protein and very filling. I will be snacking on more soon.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Christian O.
This is a very good on the go snack, but it just gets a bit messy. Other than that it's pretty good, but not great. Just one of those nice things to have to snack on. Personally where I buy it, it's a bit pricey, but that depends on where you are.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
Nope. NOPE NOPE I don't like this at all. it tastes like actual peanuts. I am afraid for life. I don't like this. why can't they make something sweeter. I don't understand that at all. :( I'm sad now. No one would eat any of this. At all. So gross. BAD
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
OMG this brand of nuts is my favorite!!! They are huge bags and the flavore is insane!! There are pumpkin seeds, every kind of nut you can think of!! Price isn't bad either!
Shawnna R.
Why do i have to write such long reviews? foryou people to know that the product is good? why cant you just try the shit, or take my word for it in the simpilist of wrds,
Nimcy C.
These peanuts are really good and healthy for people who don't like junk food and are healthy. I hardly buy them because for me I don't have enough money but they are good and I really recommend it for other people.