Island Snacks Jumbo Salted Cashews, 5 oz uploaded by khadeeja l.Island Snacks Jumbo Salted Cashews, 5 oz uploaded by BARBARA R.Island Snacks Jumbo Salted Cashews, 5 oz uploaded by Brenda M.

BY ISLAND SNACKS

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Bethany C.
Denton
Yum!! Cashews are the stinking best nuts on the planet and these are no exception. Obviously unsalted is healthier but sometimes you just need those salty snacks! A handful of these babies, a babybel cheese, and a bottle of juice is my go to afternoon snack!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a container of nuts that have no shells and using them as a snack or in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local Market and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Miranda V.
I love these nuts! They make for a great snack and have SO much flavor! I usually always have a little bag of these somewhere in my lunchbox or purse because they are great for on the go and for the kids on vacation! Highly recommend!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I think these have too much salt other than that they're great they're amazing they're delicious I just have to make some with some plain cashews because otherwise they're too salty for me personally
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I’ve been trying to eat healthy and when I want a snack I usually eat these they aren’t the best but I don’t eat a lot at once but they are very filling and affordable they last me awhile since they are pretty decent size and don’t need to eat many
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love cashews and these are some of the best out there, always fresh and well salted and the pieces are sized just right! Excellent for snacking anytime and anywhere!
Alexis M.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love these cashews one of the best! It met all of my expectations couldn't ask for anything else to be honest I'm very content and I will continue on being a repeated customer I'm very pleased
Stephanie A.
I love these nuts. They taste great and you can put them on anything. My favorite has to be eating them as a snack. They really give me energy and crave the hunger.
Elisa L.
Healthy easy and delicious. These snacks are really well preserved and are deliciousness when on the go and don't want the extra calories. Great swap for chips or cookies.