BY ISLAND SNACKS

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
I like how it has a variety of nuts and fruits. It is very tasty and good. They are not expensive at all and you can find them at gas stations or grocery stores!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a container of nuts that have no shells and using them as a snack or in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local Market and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I liked the flavor balance. Not too heavy on fruit or nuts. There was 1 thing that I didn't know what it was and it didnt taste as anything. felt like a filler.... Island Snacks High Energy Mix, 7-Ounce (Pack of 36)
Carla Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up eating these trail mix growing up with my dad. The moments we felt like snacking he would always give us trail mix to eat. I enjoy eating them. It also takes me down memory lane.
Victoria C.
I love how it has a mixture of different things it's really good and perfect for hikes for long trips which is where I usually take it with me you have different kind of nuts you got a couple raisins cranberries and stuff and then you have but I think it's this one that has some chocolate in it and it's really good.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Disagree on the go snack when you're hungry you to pop your self a couple I have. Maybe just one but I can't have just one I usually eat two or three handfuls and also gives me a boost in and see the packaging is good it's a good value and I definitely recommend it
Evangelina P.
Omg! These are so yummy and there not expensive even my picky 2 year old love to share this snack with me so you know it's good when he approves! Totally recommend this snack. The fast is great and there not super salty or taste nasty either
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Pretty pricey to me .. and the taste is just okay .. kinda on the fence about these snacks!! I don't think I will ever purchase these again .. they kids likes them but I wasn't to keen on them !! Wouldn't recommend
andrea g.
He probado otras marcas pero me encantaria probar esta, se que los frutos secos son super sanos super buenos y suiper ricos que mejor manera de llevar una vida sana que comiendo cosas sanas y sabrosas
Heather S.
MIFFLINBURG, PA
Where is this trail mix sold?