BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Paola V.
I always buy it when i go to the store were they sell them but i dont go to. That store as much anymore and i dont eat them but i LOVE them. Such a good mix. So flavorful. Great snack. Great product. They aren't too expensive either. its very delicious.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
These are awesome. When we can find them. They aren't the easiest to find but when we do we buy several for when we can't find them in stores. lol. They are great by themselves or as salad toppers. They aren't too expensive either.
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
I enjoyed the amount of flavor they packed into one bag. Very good. There was just enough spice. I added a bit of lime juice and sprinkled them on top of a salad. I would definitely recommend this product.
S Z.
Such a good mix. So flavorful. Great snack. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Yesi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tryed these when i was a kid and i instantly loved them. I wish i was able to afford these foods thats why im on here to get free stuff.
Chiann T.
I love this so much!!! I love anything spicy or with any kind of heat. So these are a perfect snack for me at any time of the day really.
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
i take these for my lunch i even make sure my family have some for there lunch it so good makes me want drink 2 a day
member-9d622bc5b
Malaga, AK
I love it! Im eating all time this snacks, they are amazing all my family buy it, it meet my expectation completely
Maritza R.
I have not tried this nut mix but maybe next time when I do grocey shopping I will grab one to try it !!!
Bee C.
Edcouch, TX
Absolutely love love these! I love anything spicy and these were just perfect for my taste buds!