BY ISLAND SNACKS

Originally established as Island Products in 1982, we are now known as Island Snacks Inc. and have grown to be one of the leading food distribution companies in Southern California by offering high quality products at the lowest possible costs. Our... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michele C.
My go to instead of buying chips. It is good to eat it and super healthy. The taste is great and it's super affordable. I think everyone should try it out you will not be disappointed! I will buy this all over again.
Lexis B.
These are healthy and great tasting. They have good calories and good nutrients, I strongly recommend this item. I get it every time i go shopping, I strongly recommend this food choice to stay strong and healthy.
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
These are really good for the price. I wish the ingredients were a little cleaner but compared to other options they are relatively healthy and I would buy them again if there weren't better options at hand.
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
I enjoyed the amount of flavor they packed into one bag. Very good. There was just enough spice. I added a bit of lime juice and sprinkled them on top of a salad. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
So good and delicious and nutritious I love it so much it got a little tangy tang tang to it! It’s good and affordable too I highly recommend it, definitely met my expectations too !
Ana C.
El Monte
My favorite, can never go wrong with these especially when you are out at work or doing some errands and dont have anytime to eat a full meal, it should keep your hunger steady.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
These are awesome. When we can find them. They aren't the easiest to find but when we do we buy several for when we can't find them in stores. lol. They are great by themselves or as salad toppers. They aren't too expensive either.
kuku k.
Good mixture of nuts and seeds; however, the seasoning is very strong. These packets had too much salt and lime flavor for me. Pretty good once the excess seasoning was removed (by shaking the nuts in a sieve).
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA
So good but wish they had a little more flavor. I'm not huge on nuts but when I do go for them I tend to go for ones that have great flavors/seasonings. Pretty affordable though and great size for just a snack. Should make them in resealable bags though
S Z.
Such a good mix. So flavorful. Great snack. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!