BY ISLAND PRINCESS

Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Foodie Expert
These are so good I only had them once when my mom brought them to me from a trip. They were so sweet and I just want some more.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like popcorn because of the crenels getting stuck between my teeth but this just makes me look beyond that it is so good
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is really good and the packaging is cut too! These jars make for great gifts.
Carley A.
Carley A.
Gloucester, VA
These are my go to comfort food! I absolutely love them & basically anything to with macadamias.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
Oh my goodness!!! I was born and raised in Hawaii. I loved to CA about 5 years ago. And I haven't been able to go back since. But anyway my friend went for a wedding and came back with a big jar for me and my family... boy was I happy!!! It still tastes the same as I remember it growing up... the pop corn is sweet, the caramel is hard but the layer is thin enough that it's easy to chew, and the popcorn is soft but not soggy. It's perfect!!! If you're looking for something sweet try this!!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Portland, OR
I recently had the "mochi pop" caramel corn that these guys make and WOW, it's so good! The caramel is just the right coating and the Japanese crackers in there give it this right amount of salty and spicy that really makes it hard not to eat the whole bag right there. In fact I did eat the whole bag that was handed to me. It's a little bit spendy because it's a hawaiian product that has to be shipped over, but it's pretty worth it!
Paul E.
Paul E.
Milford, NJ
are these like cracker jacks?
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Sounds great. Where can I find these?
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
This looks yummy! How do I get my hands on these?
dawn m.
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried these? They look so yummy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Foodie Expert
Have you tried these? Where can you find them?