Island Michael Kors Bermuda By Michael Kors For Women. Gift Set ( Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz + Body Lotion 150 Ml )

BY MICHAEL KORS

Mara K.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Haven't actually gotten to try this but michael kors is my favorite .. haven't tried all his perfumes but I'm sure they're amazzing
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out when I went into the MK store. This can be perfect as a gift to anyone either a friend, family member, or significant other. The scent is amazing and a little goes a long way. I highly suggest considering this product.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it smells so refreshing and clean without the harsh perfume smell. I would never spend this much on a perfume but the quality is great!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this little set. I don't go through perfume much so this is the perfect sized and cheaper than full sized. Win win.
Patricia  F.
Patricia F.
Lake City, FL
This is the best smelling fragrance I have ever had the pleasure of smelling I would recommend for everyone try this product
Mirnela I.
Mirnela I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smellls amaasaazzibg so in loce eith this perfume i bought i for my husands birthday he loves it
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
This product smells great! I love it to wear out!! Can be a little string though
Ayla J B.
Ayla J B.
Killeen, TX
Got this as a birthday gift and wow does it smell great. Its one of my favorite especially when I'm planning to go out to the lake or on a beautiful sunny day. Kinda reminds me of being back home in. The islands.