BY MICHAEL KORS

The island spirit is brought to life in this new fragrance from Michael Kors-fresh and voluptuous, this succulent scent combines lush florals with subtle fruit and woodsy accords. Dewy, sparkling top notes of Chinese kiwi, honeysuckle, and parrot tulip. Lush, vibrant heart notes of champaca flowers, gingerlilies, Bulgarian rose, and stephanotis. Woody, smooth base notes of white bark accord, driftwood, and rice fields accord. In a chic turquoise glass spray bottle inspired by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Net Weight: 3.4 oz. see more...

Linsey S.
LOVE this fragrance for summer! Such a nice cool beachy/sea floral scent. Beautiful bottle and color too. Definitely makes you think of being on a beautiful tropical island.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This perfume is great but I've tried better. It's a great perfume for spring or summer. The packaging is attractive and looks more expensive than what it really is.
Leilana T.
Michael Kors is my favorite luxury fragrance line! Kors for Her is my favorite; I love Island for a switch up in warmer weather. Just as classy as the original, but a little lighter and fruitier for summertime!
Melissa L.
Fallston, MD
This is one of my favorite summer fragrances. It is light, but still "heavy" enough to get you noticed if that makes sense!!! I definitely smell the influence of the Carribean in this fragrance.
Abigail M.
Edison, NJ
This perfume has such a clean and classic smell. It's very light and versatile for any event or season. It lasts all day and is worth the price.
Alice H.
A little strong but it has a good sent. My husband seemed to like it and that's really why I wear perfume anyways.
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Rizzy V.
This is the first and only scent I've had from Michael Kors. I love it. Very light and smells soooooo good.
Marlje M.
Farmington, ME
Refreshing clean scent I'm sure its great if thats something you like but I'm more of a sweet scents person
Kate T.
Nevada , IA
Would be ecstatic if I could try this product out. Plus the bottle is unique and I love that