BY ISIS

Length: 20", Front: 3", Top: 7", Crown: 15", Upper Back: 16", Nape: 15.5", Side: 14". see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asia S.
Blauvelt, NY
This wig is so so so so good first of all the trick with bangs and wigs aren’t to to have a chunky bang so I️t looks fake this wig looks amazing I️t feels soft and I️t lasted me a whole year .... for the wig to last me a year you know it’s making quality and I️t is built amazingly . I fell I️m love with this wig and the company as soon as I revived my wig over a year ago I still use I️t today . I️t is affordable and long lasting and if you are new to weRing wigs this is perfect for a new timer .
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
I recently bought this unit and I love it. I have it in black. I always purchase wigs from elevate styles which has a multitude of Isis wigs/units. The cap is a bit small but nothing I can't work with. I completely recommend this and all other Isis units.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I really love wigs would love the chance of trying this I would love to promote and try this on my channel.... If your interested in sending it to me for reviewing purposes email me at Mccrayahyman27@gmail.com
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Great wig. I have it in purple/black. It's not shiny and looks real. The hair is a soft taking. Will order again in teal/black.