iSatori Bio-Active Whey - Vanilla Swirl - 2.31 lb uploaded by Alexis C.

BY ISATORI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Protein is essential to life and additionally important for those who exercise and train hard. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY sets a new standard in whey protein supplements. A scientifically developed formula that includes whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein... see more...

Review (1)
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased the Satori WHEY, BCAAs, and pre workout at the Arnold Fitness expo for $60! It was a GREAT deal and I am in love with the products! This is one of the best protein powders I have ever had, very consistent with taste & texture!

The BCAAs are so delicious and keep me hydrated during my workouts! The pre workout gives me all the energy I need to get through my workouts without leaving me jittery! FANTASTIC company and incredible products.

The BANG were all free samples and I just wanted to say they are INCREDIBLE! I drank the BANG Champagne drink the day after the expo and it gave me the perfect amount of energy and kept me hydrated for my workout. The pre workout samples I got were just perfect to keep in my gym bag. Sometimes I run out or don’t always remember my pre workout so having these to keep in my gym bag was great! The lemon drop was my personal favorite. I love that it not only is an energy drink but it’s the only energy drink with BCAAs and Creatine! I definitely recommend BANG to all of my fitness pals!

Redline cotton candy energy shots are DEEEELICIOUS! Kept me energized throughout the day and even in the gym! Didn’t feel jittery or have a crash!

All fanatics products that I would recommend to anyone! If you have any questions about any of these products please feel free to ask!

VPX - Bang RTD Champagne Cola - 16 oz.Vpx vital Pharmaceuticals BANGiSatori - Amino-Gro Muscle Building Amino Acid Formula Blue Razz Snow Cone - 9.52 oz.iSatori Pre-Gro - Arctic Blue RazzVPX - Redline Xtreme Ultimate Energy Rush Watermelon - 8 oz.

back