BY ISAGENIX

Isagenix updated isaflush/isacomfort 60 capsules see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
I'm obsessed with this product! I take it every night before bed. I feel like it truly does help you flush your body but not in a poopy kind of way just detoxing your body while you sleep. Wonderful product for the price! 💚
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
I LOVE MY ISAGENIX! These IsaFlush make the end of the day great and start your morning off right and properly.
Colbi F.
Halifax, NS
I wasn't feeling myself, took 2 of these, then BOOM. I felt clean, light, and much better. I let my body relax and do its proper thing. It met expectations after a busy weekend and not taking care of myself first!
Tutai J.
Melbourne
I love this!!!! its really effective and true to its word. take two daily and before bed i take mine with the Ionix Supreme for a good nights sleep
Vanessa T.
One of the nicest ...easy on the tummy....aid....my go to if I'm feeling a little bit clogged