BY ISAGENIX

Sleep Support & RenewalTM is nightly nutrition for your brain in an all-natural, fast-acting melatonin and nutrient complex spray. This formula contains melatonin, L-theanine and a proprietary blend of natural herbs and ingredients. The ingredients... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn N.
Ridgway, CO
This is a great product to help you sleep. You can take 1-5 sprays depending on your body and what you need. I take 3-5 and my kids have 1-3. The only downfall for me is that I can't take it every night because it doesn't put me to sleep if I use it more than 3 days. So I take a few days off. Love for my kids to take the night before a test or big game.
Tutai J.
Melbourne
omg yes!!! i've heard so many great things about the spray so i had to order me one.. technically my friend in hawaii had to order mine because its only based in America.. but once i tried it, within a few nights i was starting to sleep early and like a baby