HealthWellnessWeight ManagementIsagenix
Isalean Chocolate Mint Shake 291oz Canister

Isagenix Isalean Chocolate Mint Shake 29.1oz Canister

by Isagenix

Limited Edition by Isagenix Isagenix Isalean Chocolate Mint Shake 29.1oz Canister

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Isagenix Isalean Chocolate Mint Shake 29.1oz Canister!
Skylar G.
New York
This is my go to shake, every morning for breakfast. It gives me lots of energy, and it’s high in protein! It is very expensive, so I wished they lowered the price. I love the flavors, it taste like a milkshake! It’s a very healthy breakfast alternative to have!
Shakiah B.
Nampa, ID
All time favorite summer flavor. So yummy and i kniw i am getting all my nutrition. Definitely recomend this flavor.
Jordan  R.
Atlanta, GA
Isalean shakes are amazing! I love all the flavors (whey based and plant based)! There are no gmo’s, no gluten, no soy, nothing artificial. A perfectly balanced meal ready in under 1 minute for roughly $3- you can’t beat the quality and price!

Looking for your answer?