Isagenix Isalean® Bars- Nutty Caramel Cashew- 10 Bars/2.1oz (18g of Protein/6g Fiber)

BY ISAGENIX

Give yourself a great-tasting, nutrient-rich meal you can have on the run! IsaLean Bars are a delicious, easy alternative to IsaLean Shakes and perfect for that quick meal on the go. If you want to make your calories count, but don't want to sacrifice... see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Love these protein bars they really give me a quick pick me up Energy for when I'm busy at work and I am starting to feel run down love the caramel with the cashews very crunchy and salty perfect for on the go
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have not tested the protein nutty caramel, but i'm fan of healthy life, i like the style of fitness life and love would be to test these bars and then make a brief overview about how i found it.
Miami fl, FL
Es totalmente recomendable porque es muy rico en fibra y además ayuda para el flujo intestinal
Carisa R.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
My family loves vets Isagenix! From bars and shakes to supplements. Great pick me up and very filling as well.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You get all the goods you need in this one bar. Super healthy, right amount of sweetness but not super high levels or sugar.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so yummy. I take these hiking with me and on road trips. They're a good source of protein and are delicious.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
My grand ma saif they're good
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toms River , NJ
I love these protein bars. I think that they are the best and it keeps me full. They are a little chewy but they are great
Sally B.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
These would make a great treat for someone who is on a high protein diet. The perfect taste of nuts and caramel. It would be amazing.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
These are really good ! I don't knew if their healthy but it's so good and crunchy or nutty
Jered D.
Jered D.
Are these on the pricey side?
its an okay price
Miami fl, FL
Les gusta?
Misty S.
Misty S.
How are these compared to the lemon or chocolate decadence? I love both lemon and chocolate decadence!
Sweet Tooth Expert
It helps digestive level?