Isagenix Isalean® Bars- Nutty Caramel Cashew- 10 Bars/2.1oz (18g of Protein/6g Fiber)

BY ISAGENIX

Give yourself a great-tasting, nutrient-rich meal you can have on the run! IsaLean Bars are a delicious, easy alternative to IsaLean Shakes and perfect for that quick meal on the go. If you want to make your calories count, but don't want to sacrifice... see more...

Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Love these protein bars they really give me a quick pick me up Energy for when I'm busy at work and I am starting to feel run down love the caramel with the cashews very crunchy and salty perfect for on the go
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have not tested the protein nutty caramel, but i'm fan of healthy life, i like the style of fitness life and love would be to test these bars and then make a brief overview about how i found it.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
These would make a great treat for someone who is on a high protein diet. The perfect taste of nuts and caramel. It would be amazing.
Tina C.
Brick, NJ
I love these protein bars. I think that they are the best and it keeps me full. They are a little chewy but they are great
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
My family loves vets Isagenix! From bars and shakes to supplements. Great pick me up and very filling as well.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Es totalmente recomendable porque es muy rico en fibra y además ayuda para el flujo intestinal
Neen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You get all the goods you need in this one bar. Super healthy, right amount of sweetness but not super high levels or sugar.
Vanessa F.
Love this brand it's awesome! If your a person who loves nuts or is nuts lol then this is the gronala bar for you!
Tahira A.
My grand ma saif they're good
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so yummy. I take these hiking with me and on road trips. They're a good source of protein and are delicious.
Jered D.
Are these on the pricey side?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Les gusta?
its an okay price
Jessica A.
belo horizonte
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It helps digestive level?