Isagenix Cleansing and Fat Burning System - 9 Day Program (Tropical Berry/Chocolate Shake)

BY ISAGENIX

IsaLean Shake is a nutritious, balanced meal replacement with protein, energy-boosting carbohydrates and good fats that promote reduced cravings, healthy weight loss, and fat burning while building strong, lean muscle mass. This is not just a shake, it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ro T.
I absolutely LOVE Isagenix. I was on a lot of medication and in the hospital which contributed to me gaining weight. No matter how much I exercised, the weight wouldn't come off. My friend, who also has gluten intolerance, recommended this product so I knew it was something I should try. From my personal experience, it helped me to slim down (go by tape measure and your clothes-NOT the scale). It's what has helped me lose the stubborn weight and maintain it. Does it work? YES. The downside is that it can be pricey. However, when I added it all up, I ended up spending less on groceries (month's worth) with this nutritional superfoods program. I'm such an advocate of this product. It really is that AMAZING!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
When I first starting using Isagenix I thought is this going to be one of those fads that I buy into. I used the 9 day cleanse and lost 6 lbs the first week. I had just recently had a baby and needed to lose the extra baby weight. Once a month I would do the 9 day cleanse. In 6 months I lost 60lbs. I love their products. I still continue to use the Chocolate meal replacements when I don;t have time to cook a meal. The shake literally takes like you are having a chocolate milk shake. I am definitely and Isagenix lifer. The price is reasonable for me when you break down the cost per meal.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
If you ever tried a diet, whether a fad or just a straight up wellness haul, this is a great product to try.
You'll read different perspectives of this product but it takes discipline to achieve results. I went with the presidential bundles and actually bought several so I could share the awesome results with friends and family.
I was so surprised that within the first week I lost 7 pounds!!!! There's no yo-yo effect and the results are quick to say the least. Okay, for instance my husband wanted in on the fun! So, there's another presidential bundle. He lost 17 pounds with the 30 day supply!
The crazy thing is that the exercise routine isn't "tight". So, I don't exercise everyday or anything like that. I maintained my light to moderate exercise routine of 2 to three workouts a week and still got results. (I've learned to love fitness and now have a totally different perspective but hey a girls gotta learn!)
So the BLUF, if you try you will see results. I don't recommend buying just a vitamin or just a energy booster. You have to let the products work together. That's what it's about and that's what you have to do to get results. Remember, spring break and summer are right around the corner…..all the time. XO
Christina K.
Peoria, AZ
I am actually using the 30 day weight loss & detox program. I am very guilty of not eating all day from pure convenience. I am terrible at meal planning. So I tried this program. I will be the first one to tell you that I am particular about protein shakes. At first they were not my favorite. the first 3 days I stomached them. But honestly on day 4 I started to enjoy them. I love that products contain all of the nutrients that my body needs. For weight loss, it has worked well for me thus far. It is not a cheap program but if you are on the weight loss program it is about $10/day if you do 2 shakes a day. I know many people that spend that on 1 meal per day. This program provides 2 meals a day for $10/day. I also love that they offer a 30 day Money back guarantee so keep you containers because if after 30 days you are not satisfied send the empties back and they will refund you minus shipping.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If I had a choice to rate the Isagenix at zero stars, that is what I would choose! I bought the Isagenix cleanse and drink mix and it was the biggest waste of money. I didn't lose weight and I ended up throwing the products away. The products are so expensive and they taste like chalk. The cleanse is terrible tasting and you can not eat so you basically are starving your body. The shakes also taste really bad and were very difficult to get down. This program is very misleading and a pyramid buying scheme. When toy buy the products, ultimately someone selling them to you is making money off you. I would never recommend Isagenix.
Heather S.
I first tried isagenix a few months ago, based on the testimonial of someone I knew. I have got to say once I tried my first 30 day system I was hooked. I love the shakes and the way the system works. I found it easy to follow with the information provided and with the help of my coach. Overall not only did I lose weight and inches, I also felt amazing after my first month on the program. I continue to purchase products monthly that I enjoy using. The only downside is the cost of the products.

natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
This product was the best thing I bought in life!! It had changed my lifestyle of eating healthy foods. I no longer eat unhealthy food. it has helped me make better choices and I lost a total of 60 lbs on this product. my first 30 days I lost 32 lbs first time around I didn't exercise just Chaves my eating habits BUT second time around I exercised what a difference. I am use this product and will stand by it to the end. You will not regret your end results try the 30 day cleanse and weight loss product from isagenix. preciousmint.isagenix.com
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE ISAGENIX!!! I absolutely feel so energized...so much fuller and all around a more energized and positive person! I love the dutch chocolate isalean shakes!!! The Nox shots are awesome too for preworkout! Absolutely love all the awesome nutrients you get and know you're putting healthy amazing stuff into your body!!!
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this 3 stars because I did see great results inches wise, but not so much poundage. For the price, it wasn't worth it for me. I did a lot better in my own with a clean diet and exercise plan. This would be a great start for someone looking to begin a fitness regimen, but for a person already working out and eating right, I didn't see enough results. I will say that the green tea milk chocolates were the best part of the entire program. I would buy just those!
Kelsey P.
I've recently started using Isagenix's 30 day (similar to the nine day). So far it's been great, you have most days that are 'shake days' and then a couple of days are 'cleanse days' where you do a deep cleanse and basically fill your body with amazing nutrients while the visceral fat is being destroyed!! It is a little expensive, but you're also cutting out a big chunk of your grocery bill.
Michelle D.
How do these shakes taste? I have been looking at them but I'm afraid they'll be chalky or gross like some other shakes are. Has this system worked well for most?
Kelsey P.
I'm thinking of starting isagenix but I'm a bit hesitant due to the cost... I'm not extremely over weight, but I do have a few pounds to lose. I'd like to lose 10-15 pounds. Would this be a good product for me? If so what are some of the products I should get? Thanks!
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I've read a few reviews on Isagenix, but I'd like to know from people's experience which products are most recommended. I'm on a budget but wonder if the investment is worth it. I'm a pretty picky eater so the nutrient-full shakes seem like something that would be a benefit. Thoughts? Testimonials?
Kristen W.
Lac La Biche, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What exactly is involved? Can you eat other foods or is it just the shake and cleanse??
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a couple friends who are doing this and they say it's working but they seem to be very hungry, I think they are telling me that they're not because they want me to do it with them for encouragement. What are your thoughts does it work? Why is this different than regular protein shakes?