iSafe Bags Wrist Pack with Built in Alarm - School Supplies

Isafe The Bag With The Built In Alarm Backpacks & Bags, Mobile Personal Security Anytime You Need It!. In A Split Second You Can Activate The World's Loudest Personal Alarm System To Attract, Immediate Help To A Harmful Or Crisis Situation. Two High Powered Siren Signals And A High Intensity Strobe Light Are Activated Simultaneously And Can Be Seen And Heard For Great Distances. According To The F.B.I. Statistics, There Is One Aggravated Assault Every 29 Seconds. One Violent Crime Every 17 Seconds And About 58,000 Child Abductions Each Year In The U.S. Overview This Amazing Waist Pack Has Plenty Of Room To Store Your Keys, Phone, Wallet And More. It's Not Just Your Ordinary Fanny Pack. It's The Perfect Blend Of Safety And Functionality. The Durable Isafe Waist Pack Is Equipped With A Powerful Concealed Alarm System That Provides Personal Safety And Protection In Dangerous Or Harmful Situations. It's Very Simple To Operate And Weighs Less Than 1 Lb With Batteries Installed. It's The Perfect Hands Free Bag For People That Travel, Walk, Jog, Ride A Bike And More. Other Features: Fabric: 600 Nylon Dimensions: 11Inch X 6.5Inch X 5.5Inch Weight: 15Oz So Who Uses Isafe Backpacks & Bags Teens, College Students Professionals Single Mothers Commuters Senior Citizens Travelers Hikers, Campers, Cyclist And Others see more...

Annabell P.
Annabell P.
I love how this thing works and is designed! Whenever I'm out walking for some fresh air, I never know who might try to steal the stuff thats inside the fanny pack, but if there's anyone who I don't know of touches it, then the alarm turns off.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Necesito este bolso con alarma me gusta que se pueda prevenir de un robo creo que su costo es algo elevado pero vale la pena
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
I mean the idea is cool, but I'm not wearing a fanny pack just so someone won't steal my stuff.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I've seen this designer backpack and I actually like the fanny pack design better. I think fanny packs are in style again and they're acceptable and travel situations. Sometimes you can travel to areas where you don't feel completely safe so wearing this could give you an extra layer of safety. I like having fanny packs because it leaves you hands-free and with this one with the alarm it also provides a safety feature as well. I would not be embarrassed to protect myself.
Os B.
Os B.
Super cool. To prevent theft, I like it very much, and it fits everything, I like it because it has not dropped the color
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Works great. Doesn't fall apart. Heavy duty. Definitely worth the money. I'd definitely recommend!!!
alondra c.
alondra c.
This is pretty cool I have never seen one of this.Im definitely going to get one of this.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This might, of course, look incredibly dorky. But it will help in staying organized!
Marina H.
Marina H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This thing provides me with so much ease of mind! I do a lot of walking late at night to get home from work, and my campus is located in a a pretty urban area where crime is not uncommon. It's nice to know I have an alarm I can set off within my reach. It stores your cards and phone as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who finds themselves walking alone at night often.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
How does this work?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Would you were this at school?
Amy G.
Amy G.
How does it know the difference between you grabbing your own bag, and someone trying to snatch it?