iSafe Bags Plaid Backpack with Built in Alarm - School Supplies
iSafe Bags Plaid Backpack with Built in Alarm - School Supplies
Kristie A.
The perfect bookbag for college students (especially girls) is an  iSafe Bags Plaid Backpack with Built in Alarm - School Supplies . It has a built-in alarm system that they can set off in less than 3 seconds. This alarm is the loudest alarm I've ever heard before. The alarm sounds like two different loud sirens that can be heard from almost a mile away. It even has a really bright strobe light that can be seen far away too. I feel a lot better about my daughter being on campus and on her own since she has this bookbag. I think all kids should have this bookbag.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is a really nice back pack i wonder if it is lightweight and holds alot of stuff without looking so bulkiy
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Pam A.
For what the product achieves, I think the price is reasonable. Would I use it, no. If you are afraid of falling victim, seems to be worth the money.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I have not personally used this product. But I have heard a lot of great things about it. And I think the whole concept is a great idea. I think these need to be advertised more and more readily available. It is better to be safe than sorry nowadays
Christina W.
Travelers rst, SC
Very sturdy and good for carrying textbooks !! a very nice and simple bookbag. very helpful.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
Best idea ever to equip backpack with a built in alarm how cool and makes the kids love the back pack to
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
This is probably the smartest thing they have made for children who walk alone to school or home or what ever the case is !! A back pack alarm, its perfect and noone would know if the child had it until its to late!!! SO SMART!!!!
Michela C.
This product is useful and even nice to show, I like that it's not too colorful but still a little decorated.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does these work?
shananne c.
What are these for
James J.
Fairmont, WV
What if the alarm goes off on accident?
Brittany L.