BeautyLipLip Makeupnone
Isadora - Twist-up Gloss Stick - Toffee Pop

Isadora - Twist-up Gloss Stick - Toffee Pop

by none

Isadora TWIST-UP GLOSS STICK MOISTURIZING LIP FILLER with Collagen pre-peptides The creamy feel of a lipstick combined with the shine of a lip gloss - treat your lips with a full dose of moisture and glossy color!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Isadora - Twist-up Gloss Stick - Toffee Pop!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,716 reviews
Isadora - Twist-up Gloss Stick - Toffee Pop uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am loving this gloss stick! It goes on like a lipstick and shines and feels like gloss. It has an amazing toffee smell to it, and is super easy to apply. You can actually find this brand at Walgreens now! I highly recommend you try, as it's super affordable. Isadora - Twist-up Gloss Stick - Toffee Pop
Briana A.
Corp Christi, TX
I really loved this! The formula was really nice on the lips and easy to apply! but it’s a really big crayon stick so precision isn’t going to be good but it’s good to moisturize the lips! would definitely recommend
Emily W.
Orlando, FL
If I could give it zero I would! This product absolutely sucks! The color is not good and makes your lips look as if you are dying. Not a fan at all of the product formula either! Extremely waxy and doesn’t apply well.
Diamond J.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the color because I’m a huge fan of neutral tones. I also like how this product applies; it is smooth and creamy. It surprisingly smells really good too- kind of like a marshmallow. However it’s not long lasting and has to be applied often throughout the day.
Asena T.
East Orange, NJ
smells great like dessert, lasting and hydrating. love it! this is a good gloss to pop on and go!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
I've been out of town recently and received this before heading out. I forgot to pack a good balm or ChapStick to go under my favorite matte lippies on the go. I tried this and thought the color was a bit dark for me. However, I tried it as a lip liner and all over base, and dabbed a little nude matte and pink gloss over, and now I'm in love with this product. Keeps my lips hydrated all day even under drying lip products. It's my new favorite hydrating product to add a little color to my nude shades.
Summer D.
Logan, UT
I really love this gloss. It’s a beautiful mauve color. It’s easy to take with you on the go and to apply. It’s not runny or too glossy. I like it a lot.
Marshya  H.
Madison, WI
This is such a pretty color, applies so quick and easy you literally need to put it on once to see the color and shimmer right away.
Tanika C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isaDora twist up gloss stick in the color toffee pop has a very creamy formula. I like the way my lips felt moisturize when I had it on. It wasn’t sticky at all. I just wish they had more color choices.
Rebecca R.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! It’s like a lipstick and gloss all in one. The color is so unique. Perfect for day or night.

Looking for your answer?