Isadora

IsaDora Nude Super Fluid...
16 Reviews
5 / 5
A really nice foundation. It covers irregularities in the skin and you get a natural look. I have been using this for years now, i highly recommend it!!❤️
5 / 5
Really love this foundation! I use it every time I do my makeup. Love that it looks so natural on my skin
5 / 5
This foundation is really good, it feels smooth on my skin and benefiting. It is not full coverage which I like, so it looks more natural but does for sure hide all your pimples and blemishes. It does not clog pores and the texture of it is just perfect!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s ok. But not my fave. You need to use a lot of products to get a good finnish.
5 / 5
This is a really nice foundation. It melts into the skin and gives a nice medium coverage. It is quite liquidy, so you need to shake it up before the use. It has a dropper applicator. It is quite hydrating, so I wouldn’t recommend this foundation for oily skin. But if you’re normal/dry - you might give it a go. I definitely would repurchase this, just in a lighter shade, as Nude Sand is very warm (yellow) for me.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I don’t like this foundation. The package is very heavy because it’s made of some kind of stone or glass. When I apply the foundation I don’t see any difference at all so I don’t recommend this product.
5 / 5
The wrong foundation can make you feel frustrated and self-conscious if it’s too oily, too drying, or fades off your face before lunchtime. And if a brand doesn’t even have your shade, it’s automatically a dud. To find the best foundations for everyone, we talked to dermatologists and makeup artists, and tested foundations on our faces for weekst. Our top picks offer inclusive shade ranges, smooth application, enduring finishes, and comfortable wear.
5 / 5
It’s the best ever, i have tests many foundation but this is really perfect, and the price is perfect for a foundation like this.. i really can’t live without isadora’s foundation..
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
it is beautiful. It's like mixing of both foundation and hilighter and it's my favorite, but sometimes it's look like oil.
5 / 5
I love it its high covrege and it's good on my skin it's my favorite but im runing out but go order/buy it im waiting.