BY ISADORA

Treat your lips with a deeply nourishing lip oil! Nourishing Lip Oil is a gel-oil formula that instantly infuses the lips with nourishing care and coats them in a smooth shine. The luminous finish is glossy and balmy soft. Soft, pointed and slanted built-in applicator for rich application. • Deeply moisturizing, nourishing and soothing lip treatment • Gel-oil formula with caring oils • Glossy finish • Balmy soft creamy feel • Flavored with a natural blend of fresh lime, vanilla and rosemary • Fragrance free. Clinically tested. Active ingredients: Avocado oil – moisturizing, anti-oxidant, increases collagen production. Sunflower oil – moisturizing, anti-aging, softening. Coconut oil – skin repairing, moisturizing.

Ingredients
Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Vanillin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Extract (Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract)

Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
The moisture this product gives your lips is fantastic it’s a must have products for anybody who has dry sore lips. This product definitely wowed me when I used it for the first time. I recommend this and would buy it again.
Sarah P.
93727
I love love love this product for me lips are a staple and this product is a must. Everything about it is amazing from the packaging to the good price and of course the product. This product is easily applied and I will defiantly be getting more in the future
Destiny G.
I need this lip oil my lips are always dry I put on chapstick and it still hurts and still all chappy, where can I find this
Claire A.
KILMARNOCK
It was actually the multi vitamin gloss I tried which was a sample but this is something I've now purchased. I had very sore chapped winter lips which I never suffer from I tried lots of lipcare products but using this for a day and waking up the following it was amazing... worked wonders and even have my mum onto this now. Definitely worth a try to keep your lips healthy in colder conditions. The glass is quite thick so it lasts very well too.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I like this lip oil because it hydrates your lips, it's not Sticky. It makes your lips soft and makes a smooth base for your Lipstick. Is it necessary? Maybe not, you could just use your regular lip balm but it is a nice product and I reccomend it.
Dado H.
It seems to me that it is very suitable to care lips especially dry and cracked and I suffer from them now because of fluctuations in the atmosphere unstable and non-drinking liquids enough I wish this new product, which will experience near the opportunity to be a suitable solution to dry lips will tell you the results are absolutely wonderful
Sara M.
cairo
very deep moisturizing lips it's doesn't keep your lips wet only but it fix the problem it have
but I think it costy but it's high quality so it deserve the price
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
I personally did not try it but my friend advised me to use it for my #damaged lips
I looked for it but i couldnt find it anymore
So i hope i can get one both for reviewing and helping my lips if it really works
Katie T.
TP Ho Chi Minh
I really like this product it makes my lips soft. I have tried several times and the nutrients are good for my lips. The essence is very good and safe. You should try it. It was great because it helped me a lot, helped me improve a lot. I like ittttt
Süsen Ç.
very nice product .. I would like to try it .. I like your mark .. I would like To be among those who will receive the product 😊😊
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Has anyone used this product?
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Has anyone tried this?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
How does this compare to the hourglass lip oil?
anastasia d.