MakeupEye MakeupMascaraIsadora
Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora

IsaDora Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora

by Isadora

Brand New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IsaDora Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora!
Dana R.
The IsaDora Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora! is pretty good and I like the adjustable part
Olga D.
West Haven, CT
By far the best mascara I have used it was a free gift from buzz agent and Walgreens and I have been in love ever since, this mascara makes your lashes extra long and it last it’s also waterproof I’m so loving this ladies get yours ASAP
marshay G.
Mount Vernon, IL
I luv it ,I got it form bzzagent by running for campaign,I kind a heard of it and kinda not ,and realised it is expensive brand ,but when I first used this brand ,I was like woah,wow ,the texter is awesome,it's give you glow and pop look
Jasmine S.
Atlanta , GA
I really like this mascara. It has a nice buildable consistency which I like. The wand is really long but I'm not used to the plastic wand heads. It does give my lashes a good lift and it gets the corner of my lashes really well. Not my fav mascara but it's okay.
mzia M.
New Castle, DE
IsaDora Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora uploaded by mzia M.
So cool, so good 💪 this is my fav brand and mascara is fantastic 👀 i am lovin it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Katrīna B.
Liepaja
At first I was skeptical about this mascara but when I got it, I changed my mind completely. As said it is super black, gives extra volume and creates a beautiful look. I will definitely get my hands on this mascara again, because it is 100% worth it!
Milysen R.
IsaDora Biuld-Up Mascara Extra Volume 01 Super Black by Isadora uploaded by Milysen R.
Me encanta esta máscara es increible como deja las pestañas es a prueba de agua y le da un volumen increible me facina Y su color
Anjana S.
Dordrecht
It gives beautiful length and sperates the lashes. You have to build it up to get great volume. I love how it's really black. No clumping at all. It dries fast so it's easy to build up layers. This mascara sort of gives the effect of having false eyelashes on. It's not the best mascara out there but it does a really good job for the price. And for that reason I would repurchase.
member-dd4d9
The brush is good, good for beginners. It contains a lot of product. It does get a little clumpy so i recommend to get a dry spoolie to seperate your lashes. I do not like the package it gets messy very quick.
Sarah W.
This mascara is just perfect. It gives a very beautiful volume and doesn't smash even it isn't waterproof

Looking for your answer?