MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerChunkaew
Isabella Rossellini Manifesto By Isabella Rossellini Eau-de-toilette Spray, 17-Ounce

by Chunkaew

Launched by the design house of Lacoste in 2007, TOUCH OF SPRING by Lacoste for Women posesses a blend of: aquatic accord, quince blossom, hosta, osmanthus, musk, sandalwood, Amazon water lily It is recommended for wear.

How does it smell?
I haven't try this perfume yet. What do you guys think about the duration?
Start your review of Isabella Rossellini Manifesto By Isabella Rossellini Eau-de-toilette Spray, 1.7-Ounce!
Arman K.
Not a big fan of this perfume but I don't hate it either. I used it and it felt okay.
Mary F.
Clearfield, PA
A very sweet and clean smell very impressed how it feels on the skin would recommend it.
Jenifer O.
Charlotte, NC
This perfume is amazing it smells good I love it, it ia a great product for a perfume
Lily P.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this perfume it smells amazing and lasts all day. I can't get enough of it
Melanie W.
Highly recommend this scent for the everyday feminine sophisticated woman...the smell is not over bearing and last all day...its fresh and sensible, I love this perfume!❤️😍
Nazi J.
Wilmington, DE
I guess I should know better ordering perfume on the internet when I wasn't familiar with the fragrance. It doesn't smell bad, it just isn't my style.