Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz.

by Isaac Mizrahi

New York fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi launches Fabulous his first fragrance in fall 2012. The first fragrance of this designer television personality and businessman celebrates his love of women and the inspiration that they provide him. Fabulous is described as sensual and timeless fragrance that evokes the atmosphere of New York and the style of its women. The composition is floral - fruity and opens with intensive bergamot mandarin and nectarine that awake the senses. Heart notes are feminine and sexy including intoxicating tuberose jasmine freesia and peony. Earthy character is provided by the base of sandalwood cedar and vanilla. Isaac created the in collaboration with The Cloudbreak Group and Firmenich. The bottle design is inspired by vintage Hollywood perfume bottles with pump while its girlish pink shades give charm and modernity. Design House - Isaac Mizrahi Scent Name - Fabulous Gender - Women Type - EDP Spray Item weight - 3.4 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz.!
3 years agoFlorence , KY
I love the smell! I am used to using just regular body spray so this has an awesome scent and I only need 2-3 sprays and I am good for the day! It is a little expensive but it will last for a long time!
3 years ago
This is one of my favorite perfumes I own. It has a nice and refreshing scent to it, and it is not over powering. The bottle is a nice design. I bought this at my local walgreens. The amount of product you get for the price is a good value. I would recommend this to others.
4 years agoOrlando, FL
I love this perfume so much! The scent stays a good long time on my skin (never use perfume directly after bathing, it wont have oils to cling to!) and like every other perfume, it will generally shift when mixing with your body oils, this one smells like a nice floral on me and I only have to reapply after dancing.
4 years agoSeattle , WA
I think this is a really well blended perfume. Not too floral, definitely not super sweet, but because of that, it's hard to describe how it smells. It is definitely a feminine, modern scent.
4 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I remember smelling this Parfum in a magazine and I was like WOW! I need. Personally I think this scent is strong, but it is very feminine. It smells like confidence in a bottle. It is not my favorite fragrance though.
3 years agoPittsburg, Ca
Definitely a favorite! It's light enough to wear during the day. I've definitely worn it out at night as well. I get lots and lots of compliments!
2 months agoSicklerville
Very nice smelling perfume ..get compliments on this scent. However, need to layer with body lotion for it to last longer.
4 years ago
Love this perfume! Smells amazing and is a great quality. Would definitely recommend.