Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersISA Professional

by ISA Professional

Silky smooth hair is the ultimate achievement for your hair! Solid Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron plates protect your hair and leave it silky smooth, You won't believe how silky smooth your hair will be, no more pinched hair from low quality metal plates. Tourmaline ceramic is the way to go! Digital temperature control makes sure the temperature is set precisely for YOUR hair. No more 1 to 10 temperature adjuster, too cold one moment, too hot the next. Temperature will be displayed precisely for maximum results! Give your hair the quality it deserves with ISA Professional Tourmaline Ceramic hair products. Your loved ones will certainly notice! * 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates * Neon background LCD display * Digital Temperature control 175 - 450 Fahrenheit * 50 Minute Auto shut off safety feature * Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves * 360 degree no tangle cord * Full 2 year warranty The ISA Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener has heating plates made from 100% solid ceramic which enables salon quality hair straightening at home. Unlike metal or ceramic-coated plates, our 100% solid ceramic plates transfers heat faster and more evenly, for perfect results each and every time. The Neon background LCD display and high tech Digital temperature controls allows you to set any temperature between 175 to 450 Fahrenheit. This is the best and most accurate control on the market. The unique shape of the ISA Professional Hair Straightner does more than just straighten your hair. You can also shape your hair into bouncy curls or glam waves with just the flick of your wrist. Beautiful and so simple! We guarantee this salon quality professional product for 2 years. Questions? Please contact us.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ISA Professional Digital LCD Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener 1" Tourmaline 175 - 450 Fahrenheit 2 Year Warranty!
Milan, TN
I love my isa Professional Hair Straightener. If I want it to curl under it allows me to do just that. I totally recommend this hair straightener.
Elkton, MD
Pros: Heats up and cools down quickly Temperature lock is amazing Has cut down of frizziness and fly aways Adds shine to my hair Curls and Straightens my hair easily 1 hour shut off Tourmaline ceramic plates Decent length cord Cons: Feels a bit cheap It is a bit on the pricey side. I have medium to long length hair. It is average thickness with a slight wave to it.
Las Vegas, NV
Best flat iron in my arsenal. And as a stylist for 17 years I’ve been through a lot of them. The plates glide perfectly, no snagging. The iron heats up quickly. The shape is perfect for curling, straightening, getting close to the root, whatever you need it to do. They also have a huge 5 year warranty. That’s major in a landscape littered with warranties that are a year or less. So far I have had mine for about a year and a half and it works as well as the day I got it. And I use it on every client in my chair, every day.
Cordova, SC
I have found the BEST gift for hard working people who like to SLAY (look so good they invented a new word for it!)... it’s THIS! I gave it to my god sister as an early Christmas gift and she absolutely adores it! :) I could not imagine a more perfect gift for such an amazing boss lady!

Looking for your answer?