iS CLINICAL Youth Serum

by iS CLINICAL

YOUTH SERUM is designed to give skin the best of both worlds: instant smoothing and tightening, with dramatic wrinkle reduction over time. Intelligent proteins target damaged sites and instantly diminish the appearance of fine lines for an immediately firmed complexion. Meanwhile, YOUTH SERUM’s safe, bio-identical growth factors help to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles long-term. Our patented Extremozyme technology, combined with a powerful blend of antioxidants, provides UV photo protection, and helps prevent environmental damage. The result is a more youthful, vibrant, and resilient complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS CLINICAL Youth Serum!
3 months agoSaugus, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
If price isn’t an issue, this luxe pick is worth the investment. This amazing serum does so much. It provides instant smoothing and tightening. It’s filled with growth factors that visibly reduce wrinkles and lines. I personally use it as a makeup primer.
5 months agoWashington DC
 I don’t love this serum.  It is supposed to tighten on your skin and give a firming action but I never really noticed it. I know it has copper try peptide which is excellent for your skin but I just never really noticed much and for the price I don’t recommend it.
a year agoMckinney, TX
Liquid gold in a jar!!!!!!! It plumps and hydrates my skin every time I use it. It works great under makeup as well. I have seen improvement on my smile lines after 1 month of use. It is a little $$$, but it’s medical grade, which mean that IT WILL give results!
2 years agoQuil Ceda Vlg, WA
My favorite serum. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It’s like a drink of water for my skin! Also it has DNA repair which is amazing.
7 months agoAdvance
Love this as I can tell a difference when I don’t use it. It’s very expensive and you need to get it at the dermatologist
2 years agoKenosha, Wisconsin
I didn’t really notice much of a difference with this product! Used all of it also. Didn’t seem effective