iS CLINICAL Super Serum Advance+, 0.5 fl. oz.

by iS CLINICAL

Amazon: $50.04

C Eye Advance 0.5 fluid ounce. Helps to diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS CLINICAL Super Serum Advance+, 0.5 fl. oz.!
a year agoWashington
Purchased at: SkinCeuticals
I’ve been using this product for a couple of months. Initially received this as a sample, I used AM/PM daily— liked how fine lines were minimized, I noticed a glow to my skin, it was a lot smoother. I decided to purchase a full size. One bottle lasted 3.5 months, I used daily, one or two drops onto my skin. It is a bit costly but the benefits outweigh the price. Will definitely purchase again!
a year agoThorold
This vitamin c is amazing. It really helps brighten the skin, hydrate, good anti aging product. If you’re not using a vitamin c you must try!!