iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+

by iS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® Anti-Aging - Super Antioxidant - Brightening This clinically-proven formula is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scar tissue, stretch marks and uneven pigmentation - while providing superior antioxidant protection. Super Serum™ Advance+® combines a 15 percent concentration of scientifically advanced vitamin C with Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor , powerful botanical antioxidants, and safe skin brighteners. .

I just purchased this item. I was wondering if I can use it both morning + night, as well as put it around my eyes?
Has anyone tried this and is it worth it or is it all hype?
Start your review of iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+!
4 months agoWashington DC
 This serum is jam packed with vitamin C and copper tripeptide. It has the highest amount of vitamin C you’ll find in a serum (remember these are pharmaceutical grade products so they actually have to prove that they have as much active ingredients in them as they say they do, unlike products at Sephora for example.)  you’re getting a huge dose of antioxidants plus the copper tripeptide is a major antiaging ingredients that helps lay down healthy collagen.  This product itches when I first put it on which does make me not want to use it. But I know that it is one of the best things I can put on my skin for anti-aging and I definitely see results with regular use. I highly recommend it.
9 months agoFresno, CA
I can’t live without a vitamin C serum after finding out its anti-aging and antioxidant benefits. I love how it acts as a barrier to protect my skin from aging and environmental factors in the air. It’s a total must in a skincare routine and I love how it gives me a dewy glow!
9 months agoBowie MD
Third serum like everything else from this company is nothing short of amazing! Works great to brighten skin tone and unevenness as well as scars. Did not irritate my skin at all and did everything it claimed to do
2 years ago
Another great vitamin C product. Amazing antioxidant and brightening serum. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as scar tissue and stretch marks. Love the dropper packaging and keeps you from wasting any product
6 months agoBurke, VA
This vitamin C serum works fast to brighten the completion and combat red unsightly scars! It lives up to its name! It truly is a super serum!
2 years ago
iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+ uploaded by Kayla B.
Great for rosacea and cystic acne! This serum will diminish pigmentation and even put your skin tone beautifully!
9 months ago
Love this product. I use it as part of my AM face routine. It keeps my face hydrated all day. I also apply a moisturizer it top of it. I usually mix this serum with the hydracool for a refreshing feeling. I’ve used it for 2 weeks and I’m seeing such a difference in my skin.
10 months agoWinnipeg, MB
Has a bite to it but the best vitamin C on the market. Has 15% Vit C. I use it in the mornings. The most expensive one I’ve purchased but it works. Tighten lighten and brightens the skin. I would easily purchase this again.