iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+

by iS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® Super Antioxidant - Soothing -  Anti-Aging This powerful, clinically-proven anti-aging formula is excellent for rosacea, cystine acne, insect bites and some forms of dermatitis. Pro-Heal® Serum Advance+® incorporates a 15 percent concentration of scientifically advanced vitamin C , a superior form of olive leaf extract, vitamin E , and vitamin A , which act synergistically to provide maximum levels of antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antioxidant protection. .

I think that I have a sensitivity to Vitamin C, but I don’t know what kind. Has anyone used this who found that they normally have a sensitivity to Vitamin C and this worked for them?
About how long does a bottle last?
Does this product help with rosacea?
Start your review of iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+!
11 days agoColumbus, OH
I decided to give this product a try since I have been using several exfoliating products to treat my hormonal acne. This comes in a glass bottle and dropper which makes it feel luxurious and high end. It is a thin serum so I apply directly to my face and pat into my skin. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly. It has kept my skin from getting over exfoliated (I have mildly sensitive acne prone skin) and is also helping to calm my acne. I definitely recommend!
9 months agoBoerne, TX
Purchased at: Dermstore
I really liked this serum. Dare I say it, I liked it more than skinceuticals vitamin c and Dr. Dennis Gross. This didn’t leave a texture on skin like skinceuticals and DDG did. It also does help with redness and bug bites. It seems to bring a calming nature to your skin. I finished the entire bottle, but I didn’t see enough results to purchase another. I gave it 4 stars bc of the fact that it did give my skin a nice feel and did not leave a texture like the other Vitamin C brands have in the past.
7 months ago
I absolutely love this product. I use it in the morning after the nights in which I use retinol. I also use this after any type of chemical peel or laser treatment. It is very soothing and really helps with irritation caused by retinol creams and it keeps me from getting whiteheads from retinol use.
2 years agoMorgantown, WV
Pro heal is magical. I have acne prone skin and this helps keep my skin calm and heals blemishes rather quickly. The vitamin C is great for keeping my skin glowing as well. This and active serum are always in my regimen !
9 months agoGlendale , CA
Another amazing IS clinical product. This is a natural vit c serum with retinol in it as well. When I was having bad breakouts I used this with the active serum at night and it was AMAZING! SOOO well worth the investment. The reviews are all true!
10 months agoTumwater , WA
I was provided a deluxe sample of this serum last month after consulting about my skin not being as smooth as it once was. OMG! It’s amazing! A little goes a long way and I noticed a difference after about two applications.
10 months agoMesa, AZ
I love this brand! These products are what changed my skin forever. I use this product in the morning usually, however there are times at night where I will use this serum instead of the active serum! This serum significantly reduced my acne scarring and helped even out my skin tone. This comes in a glass bottle with a dropper at the end to pick up product. I put about 3 drops in my palm and then press it into my problem areas. It is amazing and exceeded all my expectations! It’s definitely worth the price too. If you want good skin, invest in good skincare products. The bottle appears to be small but because you use so little, it will last you for months. I have had mine for about two months and I still have more than half left! I find that these are more affective because they are pharmaceutical grade compared to skincare products from Sephora or Ulta.
9 months agoEast Boston, MA
First off i have to say that I love the iS Clinical brand we carry it where i work. The Proheal serum is excellent with healing skin suffering from cuts or scarring, however it is EXTREMELY clogging for those with acne prone skin which is unfortunate seeing as how effective it as and more importantly how expensive it is. I would highly recommend to someone how doesn’t clog easily for sure, but for those of use with extremely acne prone skin, steer clear.
7 months agoRaleigh, NC
iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ uploaded by Winnie L.
This product does wonders! I have had a rash under my nose for months, after no luck with prescription. I was given pro heal to try, it healed within the WEEK! The proheal is used in the AM and PM before your moisturizer application. It has vitamin C, A and E. Olive leaf extract to help heal, bring down inflammation and decrease acne break outs/flare ups. Great for summer before sunscreen application to avoid sunburns too!
9 months ago
I think everybody could benefit from this serum. It has vitamin c, zinc, a little retinol, and a ton of amazing ingredients. This is a lifesaver for cystic acne and facial redness. I’m assuming the zinc calms the inflammation. This serum will transform your skin!

This isn’t some little serum you get from Sephora in a cute little bottle. This is the big mama. The price is high but you only need a few drops...yes drops! And it’s the same consistency as water so you’ll have a 1oz bottle for quite some time.