iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin 2-ounce Serum

by iS CLINICAL

Keep your skin well-nourished with this iS Clinical poly-vitamin serum. This 2-ounce serum features a gentle but effective formulation to prepare your skin mildly before applying makeup. Features:iS clinical poly-vitamin serum2 ouncesThe content on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin 2-ounce Serum!
6 months agoBurke, VA
Holy grail! I know the active serum is the serum everyone loves from this line, but the polyvitamin serum is my favorite out of the entire line. It literally makes your skin glow, keeps breakouts at bay, fights PIH and improves the barrier function of the skin. My skin is at its absolute healthiest when I'm using this product!
10 months agoWinnipeg, MB
Tingly, actually it has a bit to it. The niacinamide concentration is high and effective. Great for comprised skin. Easy to use because it is a pump bottle. Pricey but pharmaceutical products are very effective and perform much better.