iS CLINICAL Hydra-Cool Serum

by iS CLINICAL

HYDRA-COOL SERUM is formulated to rejuvenate, hydrate, and visibly soothe the skin. This refreshing, powerful, penetrating serum combines superior antioxidants with essential botanicals and bio-nutrients. HYDRA-COOL SERUM is designed for all skin types and for all ages, and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

Key Ingredients:

Centella Asiatica: Powerful antioxidant with nourishing properties that helps diminish the appearance of premature aging

Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator

Mushroom Extract: Assists in minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone while brightening the overall complexion

Vitamin B5: Essential nutrient that promotes the look of healthy skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS CLINICAL Hydra-Cool Serum!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
Recommended to me by my easthetician and it is now a daily part of my skincare routine. I have normal to dry skin and I notice a difference when I don't use this. It's a great light hydrator during the summer humid months but it's not meant to be used in place of a hydrating oil if you have dryer skin so layer it under your oils. I have breakout prone skin and this product along with others in the IS Clinical line has saved my skin from breakouts. I highly recommend this.
3 months agoLexington, KY
So I recently had a facial and the spa uses IsClinical which I’ve never known of until now! My esthetician recommended this serum for my dryn and sensitive/breakout prone skin. I love it! I love the consistency and how it absorbs quickly and feels light. I’ve used it daily for only a week now but I love the way my skin feels after I apply it
7 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
I add a few drops of this to the other serums from Is Clinical. It has nice slip and when you add it to the other serums, like the active and super serum, it makes it them much easier to apply without having to use an excessive amount of product. I put a few drops in my palm, and then add a couple of drops of active serum (or any of their serums...the others don't have much slip, and they are very hard to apply to the entire face without using a large amount) then rub them together and apply. Without this serum, I am not sure I could use this line since the other serums have virtually no slip.
10 months agoNew York, NY
I use this hydrating serum in the morning after my essence and before my moisturiser and SPF (of course!) and I've been really enjoying it. Yes it has a steep price tag but I feel like it really hydrates my skin and is quite gentle on it. Been liking it so far
10 months agoHillsborough
My HOLY GRAIL face serum! I use this under my moisturizer at night and it helps calm any breakouts, redness, or irritation you may have. The formula is very gentle, so it's perfect if you have sensitive skin. It is a little pricey, but super worth it! Everytime I stop using it, I automatically feel and see the difference and immediately go back to it.
6 months agoBurke, VA
I have dehydrated, breakout prone skin so I'm always hesitant to use products that are too heavy. This serum is a home run for me. Its nice and light, contains healing and hydrating ingredients, and it never leaves me feeling greasy! It seems to really help my makeup to apply more evenly as well!
9 months agoBowie MD
This is yet another amazing product from this brand. What I love is they are botanical and does not go into your blood stream. This is so hydrating for you skin, it’s packed with hyaluronic acid and calms your skin. It works amazing for all skin types
10 months agoSt.Louis
Makes your skin feel incredible and hydrated without feeling a oily. Easy to use and soaks easily into my skin. I like how they styled the packaging and made the product very easy to use. Love everything about this product except for the price.
2 years agoMckinney, TX
Best hydrating serum ever! You can apply under your moisturizer and it will help with mild acne as well. Great for soothing, so don’t be selfish and let your man try as after-shave... they will love it as much as you do!
3 years agoHammond, WI
This is a Holy Grail product for anyone who gets red skin in the winter time! It is definitely expensive but worth every penny! It gentle on your skin but very effecting in reducing redness cause by cold temperature and harsh winds. I just wish we got a little more product for how expensive it is!