BY IS CLINICAL

HYDRA-COOL SERUM is formulated to rejuvenate, hydrate, and visibly soothe the skin. This refreshing, powerful, penetrating serum combines superior antioxidants with essential botanicals and bio-nutrients. HYDRA-COOL SERUM is designed for all skin types and for all ages, and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

Key Ingredients:

Centella Asiatica: Powerful antioxidant with nourishing properties that helps diminish the appearance of premature aging

Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator

Mushroom Extract: Assists in minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone while brightening the overall complexion

Vitamin B5: Essential nutrient that promotes the look of healthy skin

Buy on Walmart*
Larissa M.
McKinney, TX
Best hydrating serum ever! You can apply under your moisturizer and it will help with mild acne as well. Great for soothing, so don’t be selfish and let your man try as after-shave... they will love it as much as you do!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a Holy Grail product for anyone who gets red skin in the winter time! It is definitely expensive but worth every penny! It gentle on your skin but very effecting in reducing redness cause by cold temperature and harsh winds. I just wish we got a little more product for how expensive it is!
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
The IS clinical hydra cool serum really puts the word cool in the title! It's sooooo relaxing on the skin and it's really gentle as well. The packaging was nice, and I love the little dropper that it has with it!
Tara P.
This was recommended by my dermatologist and I can't say enough good things about it. It's a great moisturizer for my oily/acne prone skin. Love love love.
Kelly S.
Charlotte, NC
This felt so amazing on my skin which is prone to rosacea.. However the price for the quantity was more than I would really like to pay
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
Great hydration for combo/oil skin. It also helps calm down any inflammation when experiencing a break out. I will always use this!
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
I couldn't tell any difference in my skin from using this. I didn't like it and won't be buying it again.
Alyssa M.
Lake Stevens
Recommended to me by my esthetician, I really like this product! Works well and is hydrating.
Jessica W.
Thorold
My must-have skincare product. This helps hydrate my skin, keep away breakouts. I use this morning and night. It helps soothe. In the summer I use this as my moisturizer and apply my makeup overtop.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
When I first started using this I love immediately how it made my skin look and feel. My skin was bright it felt clean and refreshed and also hydrated. As the day went on I noticed I had a sheen on my forehead and nose. I applied only two drops and didn’t rub onto my skin, but patted it onto my skin. The same sheen at the end of the day kept getting worse as the days went on as I kept using this product the initial 4 hours after application but anything beyond that I looked like EXTREMELY greasy. The product wasn’t actually penetrating my skin but sitting on top of it. I would have to wash my face mid afternoon because that’s how oily my face looked.