BY IS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® Brightening - Toning - Smoothing A powerful yet gentle botanical formula, Eye Complex rapidly reduces under-eye puffiness while proving hydration and potent antioxidant protection. Long-term benefits include reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and the lightening of dark under-eye circles. . see more...

T S.
This stuff is amazing! Hands down my go-to eye cream. Very luxe packaging, but more important, has the clinicals and studies to back up its effective results. Highly recommend, especially if you’re looking to turn back the clock
Skin L.
This I cream makes your skin feel like butter! It is really helping fine lines underneath my eyes and you can really tell that it’s loaded with hyaluronic acid. The only reason why I’m not giving it five stars is because of the packaging. It’s hard to get small amounts of product out of this tube. Even when I’m almost finished with it I can’t open it up to scrape the bottom. Other than that, I love this eye cream!
Larissa M.
McKinney, TX
Best eye cream eye! Helps with moisture, fine lines and wrinkles, puffy eyes and dark circles. Best part? - besides all this goodness - it’s medical grade! Which means it’s design to go deeper onto your skin, with higher quality active ingredients, which means you WILL get results! iS Clinical Eye Complex
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
When I first used this product I was a little hesitant because it was orange tinted. However once I started using it at night I fell in love, it hides my dark circles nicely and leaves me feeling refreshed. It is a little on the pricey side but It is definitely worth it!
Megan C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is a life saver! My puffy eyes always look refreshed after I apply this. It also helps with fine lines. It feels amazing on my skin too.
Anna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Works wonders and I like to use it around my eyes and smile lines. Only drawbacks are the price and size of the bottle.

Walmart