BeautyFaceFacial SkincareiS CLINICAL
Copper Firming Mist 25 fl oz / 75 ml

iS Clinical Copper Firming Mist 2.5 fl. oz / 75 ml

by iS CLINICAL

This refreshing, light aerosol mist instantly hydrates and soothes the skin. COPPER FIRMING MIST helps firm and regulate the skin's natural balance by featuring a combination of copper - an essential element - and botanically sourced L-PCA, which is used to regulate sebaceous gland activity by reducing the level of skin sebum. Excellent anytime for dry and dehydrated skin, sunburn or post-facial procedures BENEFITS: Increases the look of skin firmness and elasticity Provides refreshing hydration Helps support the protective barrier of the skin Provides antioxidant protection Sets makeup for all-day wear Refreshing, natural orange blossom essence Paraben-free APPLICATION: Close eyes and spray mist liberally over face and neck. For best results, follow complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime. KEY INGREDIENTS: Resveratrol: Ground-breaking combination of traditional resveratrol, an antioxidant with antimicrobial properties. Copper PCA: Helps regulate sebum production, enhance skin firmness and diminish the appearance of premature aging. Cola Nitida Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana Extract, And Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract: Botanical antioxidant combination with firming properties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS Clinical Copper Firming Mist 2.5 fl. oz / 75 ml!
Leslie R.
Newcastle, WA
I use this daily before applying my moisturizer and also after my makeup. It’s so refreshing and gentle on my skin. I’m a big fan of iS Clinical and this is one of their products I always keep on hand.
Diana V.
Edgewater, NJ
I loved this mist. it’s pricey, but my skin feels phenomenal afterwards. I have tried other brands before, but this one is my favorite of them all. if it wasn’t for the price, it would have been my staple.
Montana  M.
Porum, OK
This is a really nice facial mist. I just finished my bottle and intend to repurchase.. I felt like it gave me deep hydration, and it has antibacterial components which I’m always there for.. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is I wish they would put a better spray nozzle on it. It’s a little aggressive, but that’s just me being picky.
Winnie  A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love this! It instantly softens the look of any lines. It’s temporary of course but still so nice to have instant results. It’s a bit on the pricier side but not bad and the benefit is legit. I’m planning on repurchasing.
Aliese G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Nice concept, wasn’t my favorite though. Has a nice citrus smell, but made me feel a tad greasy through the day. I don’t feel like it helped that much with keeping my skin hydrated. It did give a pretty glow to my skin.
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: eBay
This refreshing treatment mist provides potent antioxidant protection and defends against the visual signs of aging while instantly hydrating, smoothing and firming the look and feel of skin. iS Clinical COPPER FIRMING MIST helps support the skin’s natural balance by featuring a combination of copper and botanically sourced PCA. BENEFITS include: • Increases the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity • Provides refreshing hydration • Helps support the protective barrier of the skin • Provides antioxidant protection • Sets makeup for all-day wear • Refreshing, natural orange blossom essence
Camilla S.
Nashville
I really like this product. Unfortunately, this brand is expensive so I don’t use this product as much as I wish I could.
chis M.
Torrance, CA
My job sells IS clinical and we swear by it. I got this product because we had one sitting left and it hadn’t been sold in a while. This mist is so nice. I like to use it in prep for serums.
Emmalisa G.
Toronto
I love using this after I cleanse, but also throughout the day. Always repurchasing this!

Looking for your answer?