iS Clinical Cleansing Complex 6 oz

by iS CLINICAL

iS Clinical Cleansing Complex 6 oz. iS CLINICAL CLEANSING COMPLEX is a DEEP CLEANING, SMOOTHING, ANTI-ACNEIC, RESURFACING cleansing formula that is both powerful and gentle at the same time. A balanced formulation of bio-nutrients, antioxidants, soothing and healing ingredients combined with Sugar Cane Extract (a source of Glycolic Acid) and Willow Bark Extract (a source of Salicylic Acid), which act together to deep clean your pores. iS Clinical CLEANSING COMPLEX is excellent for removing dirt and oils on the skins surface without stripping the essential natural oils that enhance the skins integrity. This formulation is designed for both men and women of all skin types, and is excellent for removing makeup. CLEANSING COMPLEX is also an important first step when preparing the skin for treatment and protective products. Many skincare professionals use CLEANSING COMPLEX as an excellent cleansing and conditioning treatment; leaving it on the skin and gently massaging the face for several minutes. Ingredients: Centella Asiatica, Sugar Cane Extract (a source of Glycolic Acid), Willow Bark Extract (a source of Salicylic Acid), Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Chamomile

Does this help with blackheads/clogged pores?
Does this cleanser work for oily skin?
Start your review of iS Clinical Cleansing Complex 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using this for a short time but I absolutely love this cleanser. Doesn’t feel stripping, but also feels like it deeply cleanses.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand. This cleanser is light but you really feel it working. Not drying, but you really feel cleaner. Love it.
Los Gatos
Best facial cleanser. Love it so much, it is gentle and cleared up my skin very quickly. It is worth the price
iS Clinical Cleansing Complex 6 oz uploaded by Lucy D.
Girls if you want a miracle cleanser here it is. It’s worth every penny and I’m so glad I came across this product.
Jonesboro
Best cleanser ever. Feels sooo good on the skin and gets rid of ALL makeup, oil, dirt, etc. Love this!!
Greatest face wash. Takes off makeup and deep cleans. Great facial cleanser for oily skin
Ancaster, ON
This is my holy grail cleanser. It cleanses the skin thoroughly without drying or stripping. It hydrated my face and cleanses out my pores. This is great for blemish prone skin. My face just feels so clean after. I will never use another cleanser!
The second I found this cleanser I never looked back. I didn’t even know cleanser could make your skin feel like this, it’s out of this world. It has amazing slip, it feels so good as you wash and it NEVER leaves me dry or wanting more. It’s amazing how little you actually need, so the hardest part was getting used of the tiny amount you needed. Everyone I know who has tried it, has instantly fallen for it, because it’s like nothing else on the market. I have sensitive/oily skin and it’s a miracle, my sister has dryer skin, and my mom has mature/aging skin, and we all love and it works.
iS Clinical have done it again with what has to be my favourite gel cleanser to date. I call upon this superhero to save the day when my skin is acting up and I’m experiencing congestion. This is a great cleanser for living in areas with air pollution (I recently moved from pristine Tasmania to the UK) and have increased my use of this cleanser with great results. I think iS’ products are reasonably priced in comparison to similar cosmeceutical brands.
Montreal, QC
Oh my gosh, I've seriously looked for months to find this brand to ship to Canada. I follow Shani Darden and I've read so many great things about it. Finally got it and it's amazing. I have combination sensitive skin and this did not irritate or break me out. Wish it was more affordable though.