iS Clinical Cleansing Complex uploaded by Gioia H.iS Clinical Cleansing Complex uploaded by Georgie B.

BY IS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® This clear, lightweight cleansing gel is powerful, yet gentle enough for hypersensitive skin. Cleansing Complex incorporates a balance of bionutrients, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse the surface and pores of the skin without stripping essential natural oils, leaving the skin soft and clean. Excellent for all skin types and all ages, Cleansing Complex is also effective in helping to diminish the appearance of acne. . see more...

• How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with dry skin?9 Answers
  • Is this product good for acne prone combination skin? 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica W.
Port Orchard , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing product!!! Gentle enough for sensitive skin but also good enough for oily acne prone skin. Highly recommend!!! The whole is clinical line is amazing but I really do enjoy this.
Micayla S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your needing a deep clean then this is your go to. It takes makeup off great. It leave yours skin really smooth, and you just feel extra clean. Although you are paying a bit more than your typical cleanser, a little goes a long ways and it's worth it. I love IS clinical. Previously working at a spa I've experienced a lot of their products. Every quarter They have some online videos with little quizzes called ISuniversity, if you complete it then you get two full sized products sent to you. It's a pretty good value considering some of the serums they have sent are $90. I definitely stand for this product and company!
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I struggled for literally years trying to find a cleanser that cleansed my skin without being too drying or too moisturizing/oily and also not breaking me out. This stuff is amazing! It checks all the boxes in the things I'm looking for in a cleanser. Expensive but totally worth it and lasts for a long time.
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser!!! It is gentle but does the work. I have such sensitive skin so I always get nervous trying things but I'm on my second bottle and can't live without it.
Melanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleanser for any and all types of skin. Hands down. This is a life changer! Everyone (sensitive, acne prone, dry, aging, oily etc.) needs this in their bathrooms.
Sara S.
Seaside, CA
A little pricey, but It really makes your skin feel like you are doing something to it. Smoother,softer and brighter.
Jennifer R.
I found this product from a facial I got in a spa at a hotel I stayed at and fell in love. I had never heard of it but it left my face feeling cool, clean and crisp. It was a light soap that went on easy and is j like anything I've every used. I would love to see what else this line offers!
Samantha M.
This face wash has cured my lifelong cystic acne!!! It's lightweight! And most importantly it doesn't burn your skin. It just makes your skin feel beautiful!
Evie C.
West Lafayette, IN
It works really well and it's super moisturizing! i love it a lot and definitely recommend it to everybody and anybody and YESS OMG this is myyy absolute favorite ever
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This product is so good for dry and acne prone skin it is so easy to apply and is very good to my expectations it's really good to use and I use it 2 times a day I would defiantly reccomed this to others!!!!!!
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Is this good for someone with dry skin?
colette b.
Barbados
Is this product good for acne prone combination skin?
Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?