BY IS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® This clear, lightweight cleansing gel is powerful, yet gentle enough for hypersensitive skin. Cleansing Complex incorporates a balance of bionutrients, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse the surface and pores of the skin without stripping essential natural oils, leaving the skin soft and clean. Excellent for all skin types and all ages, Cleansing Complex is also effective in helping to diminish the appearance of acne. . see more...

• How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with dry skin?9 Answers
  • Is this product good for acne prone combination skin? 9 Answers
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: IS Clinical Cleansing Complex, 6 Fluid Ounce, iS Clinical Cleansing Complex, 6 fl oz more...
Great daily cleanser that’s gentle and effective. Cleans skin without stripping it of all hydration. Love that it’s pH is appropriate for the skin. I leave on as a mini masque at night in between applying it and washing it off.
Stacy C.
Review for: iS Clinical Cleansing Complex, 6 fl oz more...
iS Clinical is a great professional skincare line and the Cleansing Complex is gentle enough for your skin, yet still very effective. It doesn't strip my skin and it leaves it feeling soft and clean.
Katie M.
Quil Ceda Vlg, WA
Review for: iS Clinical Cleansing Complex, 6 fl oz more...
I use this every single day. It’s great for all skin types. It is so gentle on your skin. I only use a dime size amount and that is even more than enough to cover my entire face and décolleté. This cleanser is great for removing makeup and for men it’s great for shaving. Hands down my favorite product
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
I really like the IS Clinical cleansing complex. The smell was great and it doesn’t take much product to wash your face. Feels kind of like a soapy gel and it takes off all of my makeup easily. I like to pair this with my Clarisonic to get a deep clean.
Jessica W.
Port Orchard, WA
This is such an amazing product!!! Gentle enough for sensitive skin but also good enough for oily acne prone skin. Highly recommend!!! The whole is clinical line is amazing but I really do enjoy this.
Melanie N.
Best cleanser for any and all types of skin. Hands down. This is a life changer! Everyone (sensitive, acne prone, dry, aging, oily etc.) needs this in their bathrooms.
Micayla S.
Rogers, AR
If your needing a deep clean then this is your go to. It takes makeup off great. It leave yours skin really smooth, and you just feel extra clean. Although you are paying a bit more than your typical cleanser, a little goes a long ways and it's worth it. I love IS clinical. Previously working at a spa I've experienced a lot of their products. Every quarter They have some online videos with little quizzes called ISuniversity, if you complete it then you get two full sized products sent to you. It's a pretty good value considering some of the serums they have sent are $90. I definitely stand for this product and company!
Jennifer R.
I found this product from a facial I got in a spa at a hotel I stayed at and fell in love. I had never heard of it but it left my face feeling cool, clean and crisp. It was a light soap that went on easy and is j like anything I've every used. I would love to see what else this line offers!
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
I struggled for literally years trying to find a cleanser that cleansed my skin without being too drying or too moisturizing/oily and also not breaking me out. This stuff is amazing! It checks all the boxes in the things I'm looking for in a cleanser. Expensive but totally worth it and lasts for a long time.
Julie T.
Nevada
I'd like to just say while this product is expensive when you purchase it you get over 3 months use of the full bottle used daily. You figure what you spend on a less expensive product close to this you have spent twice as much. I LOVE THIS STUFF. Highly recommend this a million times over.
colette b.
Barbados
Is this product good for acne prone combination skin?
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
Is this good for someone with dry skin?
Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?