iS Clinical Cleansing Complex uploaded by Gioia H.iS Clinical Cleansing Complex uploaded by Georgie B.

BY IS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® This clear, lightweight cleansing gel is powerful, yet gentle enough for hypersensitive skin. Cleansing Complex incorporates a balance of bionutrients, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse the surface and pores of the skin without stripping essential natural oils, leaving the skin soft and clean. Excellent for all skin types and all ages, Cleansing Complex is also effective in helping to diminish the appearance of acne. . see more...

• How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone with dry skin?9 Answers
  • Is this product good for acne prone combination skin? 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Julie T.
Julie T.
Nevada
I'd like to just say while this product is expensive when you purchase it you get over 3 months use of the full bottle used daily. You figure what you spend on a less expensive product close to this you have spent twice as much. I LOVE THIS STUFF. Highly recommend this a million times over.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this product is a little bit expensive it's still worth all the money you pay for it. Like it works miracles. It keeps my skin super clean and fresh and it doesn't leave a nasty residue. For sure would buy again.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This product is so good for dry and acne prone skin it is so easy to apply and is very good to my expectations it's really good to use and I use it 2 times a day I would defiantly reccomed this to others!!!!!!
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
love this product! I would def buy again! I bought it at ultra and it im doesn't have an overwhelming smell like most and super affordable
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
They use this product when you go to a spa treatment. I loved the way my skin looked and felt so I bought some. best invest for my face.
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
I love the way this makes my skin feels.
Feels so clean and fresh!!!
Really see a difference
Zunny C.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product worked great on me , it's a bit pricey but it's worth the money.
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your needing a deep clean then this is your go to. It takes makeup off great. It leave yours skin really smooth, and you just feel extra clean. Although you are paying a bit more than your typical cleanser, a little goes a long ways and it's worth it. I love IS clinical. Previously working at a spa I've experienced a lot of their products. Every quarter They have some online videos with little quizzes called ISuniversity, if you complete it then you get two full sized products sent to you. It's a pretty good value considering some of the serums they have sent are $90. I definitely stand for this product and company!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I struggled for literally years trying to find a cleanser that cleansed my skin without being too drying or too moisturizing/oily and also not breaking me out. This stuff is amazing! It checks all the boxes in the things I'm looking for in a cleanser. Expensive but totally worth it and lasts for a long time.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Erdenheim, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser!!! It is gentle but does the work. I have such sensitive skin so I always get nervous trying things but I'm on my second bottle and can't live without it.
colette b.
colette b.
Barbados
Is this product good for acne prone combination skin?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Is this good for someone with dry skin?
Diana S.
Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
How much does this cost? And does it dry the face?