iS Clinical C and E Serum Advance 1 oz

by iS CLINICAL

iS Clinical C & E Serum Advance+ 1 oz. Regenerative, Anti-Aging, and Antioxidant For all skin types Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Treats dry skin Increases turgor and elasticity Facilitates collagen production Provides enhanced UV photo-protection Offers antioxidant protection - providing synergistic effects of C & E. Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-4, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Bioflavanoids, Phenoxyethanol. FREE GIFT! Receive a FREE 2 oz Cleansing Complex with purchase of this product - valued at $22 - Limited time only!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iS Clinical C and E Serum Advance 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
7 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
Nice tightening serum. I use this under the Youth Eye Complex. It really gives a nice tightening and brightening effect around your eyes, but it needs to be used with another eye cream. It does not provide enough moisture to be used alone.
a year agoAlameda , CA
I’m in love with Most IsClinical products but I expected more from this serum. I guess I thought it would brighten more than it does (I don’t notice any real brightening ), but I do notice that my eye area is a bit more moisturized. I use it in the am for antioxidant protection but don’t think I will be re purchasing this itemiS CLINICAL C Eye Serum Advance+, 0.5 fl. oz.
10 months agoArvada, CO
Amazing serum! I have been using it for about a year along with other iS Clinical products, and my skin is looking wonderful.