BY IS CLINICAL

iS Clinical C & E Serum Advance+ 1 oz. Regenerative, Anti-Aging, and Antioxidant For all skin types Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Treats dry skin Increases turgor and elasticity Facilitates collagen production Provides enhanced UV photo-protection Offers antioxidant protection - providing synergistic effects of C & E. Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Hyaluronic Acid, Laureth-4, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Bioflavanoids, Phenoxyethanol. FREE GIFT! Receive a FREE 2 oz Cleansing Complex with purchase of this product - valued at $22 - Limited time only! see more...

Maria A.
Alameda , CA
I’m in love with Most IsClinical products but I expected more from this serum. I guess I thought it would brighten more than it does (I don’t notice any real brightening ), but I do notice that my eye area is a bit more moisturized. I use it in the am for antioxidant protection but don’t think I will be re purchasing this itemiS CLINICAL C Eye Serum Advance+, 0.5 fl. oz.
Chana B.
Denver
Amazing serum! I have been using it for about a year along with other iS Clinical products, and my skin is looking wonderful.

Amazon