Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsiS CLINICAL
Active Serum, 60 ml / 2 fl oz [Professional Size]

iS Clinical Active Serum, 60 ml / 2 fl oz [Professional Size]

by iS CLINICAL

This fast-acting, long-term formula decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Excellent for all skin types, this powerful botanical serum does not have a drying effect on the skinIndicationsAcne, Anti-Aging, Fine Lines &...

Is this a good product?
Start your review of iS Clinical Active Serum, 60 ml / 2 fl oz [Professional Size]!
San Francisco, CA
This is by far the best serum you can use! When I apply it at night, the next morning my skin looks so much brighter and even (my pores are visibly smaller). It really is a serum that is worth the price as you will see results. I have worked at Medical Spa’s for a few years and can say that products from Is Clinical are the best!
Toronto, ON
Paid $169+tax Canadian for this and HIGHLY regret it. It was recommended to me by my esthetician for combination acne prone skin. I've used it for a month and half religiously as directed and have noticed no results. It did nothing for acne or hyperpigmentation. It is hydrating but other than that has done nothing for me. Do not recommend and would not repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Port St Lucie, FL