iS Clinical Active Serum 0.5oz. uploaded by Brianna P.

BY IS CLINICAL

396803323~Cheap Beats 2~000000090353 see more...

Paige G.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product. Before I started using it a had a little bit of hormonal acne and acne scarring and now the scarring is significantly fading and I can't remember the last time I had a major breakout! Whenever I feel a blemish coming on I just put a little bit of this on and it's gone the next day! Plus it helps with anti aging and fine lines!
Lauren G.
Clay, NY
I absolutely love this line of serums! I am having a real big issue with hormonal acne breakouts on my cheeks from getting off birth control, and this stuff combined with the cooling serum have been a LIFESAVER for me. While it doesn't completely get rid of the acne, it calms it down tremendously and has helped with the scarring previous acne has left. DEFINITELY recommend this line to anyone suffering this same type of problem!
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
LOVE! Already see a difference in my skin. I am 29 and want to prevent wrinkles so found this. Amazing. It's helped with my pores, texture, and brightness of skin. I love the tingly sensation that you get when you apply it too!
member-a4d805c72
While I have only been using this product for a week, I have already seen significant improvements!!!! iS Clinical Active Serum