iS Clinical Active Serum

by iS CLINICAL

Innovative Skincare® Anti-Aging - Anti-Acneic - Brightening An exceptional, multi-purpose formula designed to generate rapid and dramatic improvements in skin quality. Active Serum™ diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation, smoothes texture, and is anti-acneic. .

Would I use a hyaluronic serum before or after this?
Is this product worth the money? Are there comparable dupes?
Start your review of iS Clinical Active Serum!
2 months agoSalisbury, NC
My skin has always been my best attribute. However, due to hormones, stress and a trial of the “oil cleansing method” by skin broke out all over worse than EVER before in my life. Enter this little miracle worker. I purchased after my aesty recommended and sampled me. It’s FANTASTIC, cleared up my skin and is currently helping to heal the damage left behind because I’m so fair. I love it so much I bought the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex and iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ as well! I think I’ll always use this!!!
13 days agoColumbus, OH
My skin has become more acne prone in my late 20s than in my teens. My esthetician recommended this serum to be used at night to help exfoliate and clear up hormonal acne. I have been using it about a month now and finally my acne is beginning to clear! It is easy to apply with a glass dropper and a little goes a long way. It does have slight tingling/cooling effect the first time you apply it. But nothing intolerable. It has no strong scent and is a very thin serum so I apply directly to my face and pat into my skin. Definitely recommend I can’t wait to see the future results!
2 months ago
A must-have product to have in your skincare arsenal. My esthetician recommended this to me and I won't go without it! I use it at least once a week, sometimes more depending on how much makeup I've worn during the week.  It greatly reduces the heal time for active blemishes and does it's job as a chemical exfoliate. It may be on the higher end of the in terms of price, but it is well worth it and you will not be disappointed.
10 months agoNew York, NY
Man oh man this serum is pricey but I picked it up because of all the rave from different beauty gurus and I wanted to try some derm rated products. It's quite gentle on your face but it does have a tingling feeling while it sits on your skin for a bit but nothing I cna't handle. I've been using it for a week now and my skin has been pretty nice and I feel like its resurfacing so I'm excited to see the progress!
7 months ago
I am 30 years old and have never found a acne product that has worked for me . Until I found this . It is absolutely amazing . I would pay twice what it cost for the benefits . My skin has never looked so good, and I’m getting compliments on it as well . Do yourself a favor and splurge and get it iS Clinical Active Serum
5 months agoWashington DC
 This serum contains several different alphahydroxy and beta hydroxy acid’s and it really gets your skin “moving.”  I’m not sure how else to describe it but it feels like it makes your skin work for itself. It  really helps remove all dead skin cells on the surface and clear up clogged pores and acne. I use it about twice a week but almost every day on my nose and chin just to keep the pores clear. I think everyone should have this in their arsenal.
6 months agoBurke, VA
I've been to a few IS Clinical training seminars in my day, and you should hear the praise this star of a serum receives! It does it all, and it does it fast, exfoliates, clears acne breakouts, smooths the appearance of fine lines and if you're one of those folks out there that likes to "feel" their products working you'll love the invigorating tingle that is in part responsible for its name "active serum".
10 months agoMesa, AZ
Another miracle in a glass bottle! I have used this religiously after the cleansing complex face wash. My skin took a turn for the worst in August and I invested in purchasing this and wow! My skin is clear. I used every night for three months, I drop about 3-4 drops in my palm and press it into my skin. If you have acne, you need this in your life! It helps so much, you just need to be consistent.
5 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
This is a holy grail product. Will reduce the size of pores, improve acne and reduce discoloration. I apply at night after toner. I have received numerous compliments on my skin after starting this after trying numerous products and struggling for years. Worth every penny and a little goes a long way. Make sure you buy from a certified seller which you can find on the iS website.
2 years agoOak Park, MI
This serum is a cult favorite so I decided to try it. It is amazing for acne prone skin and texture. With consistent use you will see results. However, I have not found that it has done anything for fine lines or hyperpigmentation. I would buy again just for the texture and acne.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Heather B. 2 years ago
I love it. I noticed a difference the first morning I woke up after applying it at night. I use the dropper to put one drop on my forehead, cheeks and chin. Then pat it all in and feel the gentle tingle as it works it's way into your skin.