Irwin Naturals Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi uploaded by Joie F.

BY IRWIN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Specialized for Women with: Whole Food Concentrates 12 Key Nutrient Groups Vitamin D3, Cranberry & More Omega-3 Oils - Daily Essential Fatty Acids   Enhanced Bioperine Absorption Women s Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi sets a new standard in today s world of low nutrition and high stress. Using powerful botanicals from whole living plants, this is not a one-size-fits-all formula...it s targeted to benefit the unique nutrition profile of women.* For example, it contains Vitamin D3, Evening Primrose Oil and Cranberry. But most importantly, it s one of the worlds first plant-based multi-nutrition formulas that is delivered in a liquid soft-gel. So what does that mean to you? The nutrients in soft-gels are quickly released for use in your body, they re easier to swallow and they do not contain binders and fillers found in tablets, so there s m see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Gives me some more energy and keeps me healthy, very good source of vitamins." in 1 review
Cynthia L.
orlando, FL
The Irwin Naturals vitamin for women is my FAVORITE every day vitamin to take. It is coated with a gel and super easy to swallow. I hate huge pills and this one is soft and very comfortable going down.

I really love that this vitamin contains natural and live ingredients, so many companies put tons of useless filler in expensive pills but these are only packed with things I actually need.

Please be aware these vitamins are not vegan.
Veronica Z.
Just now trying this out thanks to my fiance who uses the product for men. So far does give me energy as someone else said when you remember to take it. Also of course like other vitamins changes your urine color so don't be shocked lol. We bought it at Vitamin Shoppe probably for more than what we could get it online. Will definitely check back once I'm on it for longer.
Katie L.
When I take these regularly, I feel great! I am energized and don't feel as sore or tired after a labor intensive day at work. They might make your pee green, but that makes me feel healthier!
Joie F.
Daily multi vitamins usually cause me to become ill. This is NOT the case with the Living Green Multi-Gels!
I think they are great! They give a boost of energy, and are relatively quick to action (it doesn't take hours for them to work). I would recommend them!
Kim G.
These are so great! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to start feeling better and reap their benefits. I found these while on vacation and have been loving them ever since.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Good supplement when you want to supplement your green intake . I prefer the powder but this works great and is convenient to use too . I do like the energy it gives you as well
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I like a good multi vitamin that is especially formulated for women and have been taking this one for a while now. I am very happy with the quality of the vitamins.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
I love to take these as my every day vitamins. I wasn't usually taking any type of vitamins before I got these, and I definitely notice a huge difference in my energy levels now than they were before I took them.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I have tried many different multi vitamins for women and I am often left with an upset stomach. These do not have that effect because of the gel tablet and I would recommend them to anyone.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Good stuff - i take this everday and it has everything i need in it including omega 3s. it is easy to swallow and doesn't have a funky aftertaste. i love it, I'd recommend it to anyone
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Can these be found in a local Vitamin store?
Margaret F.
Good buy or no?
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone really tried these? There are so many choices that make the claim of giving energy!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How have these made you feel? Side effects? Caused any facial breakouts? Does what it says it will? Pros and cons?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Shay she there good for?