Irwin Naturals Triple-Tea Fat Burner uploaded by Chasity P.

BY IRWIN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Triple-Tea Fat Burner*^ Triple-Tea Fat Burner® is infused with a blend of white, green and black tea extracts that supply a powerful combination of thermogenic ingredients with super antioxidant protection.*  WHen use with exercise and a healthy diet, Triple-Tea Fat Burner® can help to: Burn Calories - EGCG and caffeine, while not literally "melting" fat off the body, have been shown in emerging research to support increased thermogenisis and fat burning .*. Increase Energy - B vitamins support energy production in the body.*  Plus green tea extract helps to oxidize fat and increase energy expenditure.*. Fight Fre. see more...

Haley S.
Dallas, TX
This product did not only give me energy, but reduce my appetite. They are a bit large in size but after a while and they do become a habit to swallow. I bought mine at a natural food store and take it every day, and would recommend it to others if you seek out energy and appetite suppressant. Most people say they don't see how they lost weight, well that is still on your behalf, though this product does make you less hungry.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I am in love with these! You have to diet and exercise along with it, but I did a study myself! I took these for 1 month along with moderate exercise and lost 20lbs! Then I stopped for a month and only lost 7lbs. 3rd month tried it again and lost 15lbs! That's 35lbs (42ish altogether) that I lost with the help of these. Of course, there is no such thing as a magic pill, but when used correctly these are freaking close! Highly recommend!!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love these pills because I don't know if they actually burn fat, but they give me SO MUCH ENERGY to go longer and farther during my workouts that I feel like I'm burning more fat through my actual workouts. I feel like I'm doing it the right way instead of taking a pill (cheating in my eyes).
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
It gave me energy, but I was disappointed because I did not see where it helped me burn away any fat. I tried it two or three times to see if it was something that I was doing wrong, but nope. I was dieting and everything while I was using it. All I can say is it will give you energy but that's about it.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband tried these and he love sthem so far. he was a little worried that they would make him sick in the beginning but so far so good. I'm anixous to try these out
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I honestly like these pills! I usually try going for the tea products because I find they work the best for me! Especially when you pair them with good workouts and healthy wholesome food!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This product was very good I lost ten lbs but only did it for little while, all this weight lose stuff makes my blood pressure rise is its no good for me.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Took this and lost 15 pounds, downside is that I was always constipated (Sorry if TMI) just trying to give a good and honest feedback
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This really helps me and it really did burn my fat off. I really recommend people use this. Its so easy to make and its effective.
Veronica P.
Haven't seen this in stores near me for a while but when I used to use it I noticed an increase in energy most notably.
Yesenia M.