Irwin Naturals Triple-Tea Fat Burner

by Irwin Naturals

Dietary Supplement. Triple-Tea Fat Burner*^ Triple-Tea Fat Burner® is infused with a blend of white, green and black tea extracts that supply a powerful combination of thermogenic ingredients with super antioxidant protection.*  WHen use with exercise and a healthy diet, Triple-Tea Fat Burner® can help to: Burn Calories - EGCG and caffeine, while not literally "melting" fat off the body, have been shown in emerging research to support increased thermogenisis and fat burning .*. Increase Energy - B vitamins support energy production in the body.*  Plus green tea extract helps to oxidize fat and increase energy expenditure.*. Fight Fre.

Is this safe to take with high blood pressure?
Does this really help you? I have a balance healthy meals and do exercise but I need a boost to helo me out and burn
What is this
Start your review of Irwin Naturals Triple-Tea Fat Burner!
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Took this and lost 15 pounds, downside is that I was always constipated (Sorry if TMI) just trying to give a good and honest feedback
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I am in love with these! You have to diet and exercise along with it, but I did a study myself! I took these for 1 month along with moderate exercise and lost 20lbs! Then I stopped for a month and only lost 7lbs. 3rd month tried it again and lost 15lbs! That's 35lbs (42ish altogether) that I lost with the help of these. Of course, there is no such thing as a magic pill, but when used correctly these are freaking close! Highly recommend!!
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
This product did not only give me energy, but reduce my appetite. They are a bit large in size but after a while and they do become a habit to swallow. I bought mine at a natural food store and take it every day, and would recommend it to others if you seek out energy and appetite suppressant. Most people say they don't see how they lost weight, well that is still on your behalf, though this product does make you less hungry.
Talitha F.
Cheektowaga, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love these pills because I don't know if they actually burn fat, but they give me SO MUCH ENERGY to go longer and farther during my workouts that I feel like I'm burning more fat through my actual workouts. I feel like I'm doing it the right way instead of taking a pill (cheating in my eyes).
Ashlie S.
San Antonio, TX
I liked these however did not notice a huge difference in taking these versus taking others that work just the same.
Denise D.
It gave me energy, but I was disappointed because I did not see where it helped me burn away any fat. I tried it two or three times to see if it was something that I was doing wrong, but nope. I was dieting and everything while I was using it. All I can say is it will give you energy but that's about it.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This really helps me and it really did burn my fat off. I really recommend people use this. Its so easy to make and its effective.
member-105c91
This product had my blood pressure and heart rate so high I had to go to the ER.  Be very careful.  I only took 1 pill a day. By the 3rd pill, I was in the hospital.
Reem K.
Purchased at: GNC
I bought this a month ago and started taking it 3 times a day as suggested for two week. After the two weeks, I started taking it only twice a day because I would find it really hard to fall asleep at night. Last month I lost 9 pounds, but I ate very clean and exercised a lot, so I can’t say it’s because of this supplement. However, I have noticed that if I take it in the morning, I have more energy for my workouts, and I like knowing that the caffeine boost is good for my metabolism. I would recommend you try it if you like to work out and are dieting. I think it works differently for everyone but generally I think it has a good effect on the body. I think it’s about $16 at a natural supplement store.
dariana V.
Jber, AK
This product is not all that my mother would always buy it and it did nothing. I never wasted my money on that