Irwin Naturals Triple-Tea Fat Burner uploaded by Chasity P.

BY IRWIN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Triple-Tea Fat Burner*^ Triple-Tea Fat Burner® is infused with a blend of white, green and black tea extracts that supply a powerful combination of thermogenic ingredients with super antioxidant protection.*  WHen use with exercise and a healthy diet, Triple-Tea Fat Burner® can help to: Burn Calories - EGCG and caffeine, while not literally "melting" fat off the body, have been shown in emerging research to support increased thermogenisis and fat burning .*. Increase Energy - B vitamins support energy production in the body.*  Plus green tea extract helps to oxidize fat and increase energy expenditure.*. Fight Fre. see more...

Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I am in love with these! You have to diet and exercise along with it, but I did a study myself! I took these for 1 month along with moderate exercise and lost 20lbs! Then I stopped for a month and only lost 7lbs. 3rd month tried it again and lost 15lbs! That's 35lbs (42ish altogether) that I lost with the help of these. Of course, there is no such thing as a magic pill, but when used correctly these are freaking close! Highly recommend!!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
It gave me energy, but I was disappointed because I did not see where it helped me burn away any fat. I tried it two or three times to see if it was something that I was doing wrong, but nope. I was dieting and everything while I was using it. All I can say is it will give you energy but that's about it.
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This really helps me and it really did burn my fat off. I really recommend people use this. Its so easy to make and its effective.
Latoria I.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Took this and lost 15 pounds, downside is that I was always constipated (Sorry if TMI) just trying to give a good and honest feedback
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband tried these and he love sthem so far. he was a little worried that they would make him sick in the beginning but so far so good. I'm anixous to try these out
Catie S.
Catie S.
Dallas, GA
I wanna try these
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I honestly like these pills! I usually try going for the tea products because I find they work the best for me! Especially when you pair them with good workouts and healthy wholesome food!
Talitha F.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I love these pills because I don't know if they actually burn fat, but they give me SO MUCH ENERGY to go longer and farther during my workouts that I feel like I'm burning more fat through my actual workouts. I feel like I'm doing it the right way instead of taking a pill (cheating in my eyes).
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
San Antonio, TX
I liked these however did not notice a huge difference in taking these versus taking others that work just the same.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Haven't seen this in stores near me for a while but when I used to use it I noticed an increase in energy most notably.
Yesenia M.