Irwin Naturals Steel-Libido for Women

by Irwin Naturals

"Promotes Healthy Libido, Physical Response &Amp; Pleasure Steel-Libido&Reg; For Ladies Is A Sexual-Support Formula With Specially Selected Ingredients That Have A Long History Of Traditional Use.* Decreased Female Libido Is An Issue Experienced By Ladies Of All Ages. Steel-Libido&Reg; For Ladies Works In Two Ways. First, It Supports Desire And Libido.&Nbsp;Second, It Helps Promote The Intensity&Nbsp;Of Physical Pleasure.*&Nbsp; Passionate Libido And Sexual Desire: Epimedium, Also Known As Horney Goat Weed, Has Been Used For Hundreds Of Years In The Far East For Supporting Healthy Sexual Activity.* The Adaptogens Maca And Ashwagandha Are Included In This Formula To Promote Vitality And Vigor.* Enhance Physical Pleasure And Performance: L-Tyrosine, Choline And Histidine Help Support Energy Levels To Boost Sexual Arousal And Intimacy.*&Nbsp;&Nbsp; &Nbsp; This Distinctive Formula, With 11 Balanced Ingredients, Plus The Bioperine Complex Helps Provide A One-Two Punch For Your Sexual Enjoyment. What Makes Us Different: Liquid Gel Caps - The Nutrients In&Nbsp;These Easy-To-Swallow Liquid&Nbsp;Softgels Are Released Faster Than Hard Tablets&Nbsp;And Dry&Nbsp;Capsules. These Other Forms Contain Binders And Fillers That Can Cause Stomach Upset And Offer No Nutritional Value. Advanced Liquid-Soft-Gels Provide An Optimum Delivery System. Quality Assurance- We At Irwin Naturals&Reg; Are Committed To Providing The Highest Quality Products For Your Health. We Employ Third Party Testing For Independent Verification Of Purity And Potency. Environmental Responsibility- A Percentage Of Our Profit Is Donated To Organizations That Support The Environment. As Much As 90% Of Our Future Medicines May&Nbsp;Come From Our Dwindling Rain Forests. Patented Bioperine Complex - Bioperine ""Super-Charges"" The Bioavailability, Absorption And Potency Of Many Nutrients. No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives Added. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Disease.&Nbsp; Bioperine&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of Sabinsa Corporation. 1-800-297-3273 Irwinnaturals.Com"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Irwin Naturals Steel-Libido for Women!
Cassandra K.
199 8th st. Somerville, Texas
Irwin Naturals Steel-Libido for Women uploaded by Cassandra K.
I'm a 35 year old woman I've been struggling with depression/ anxiety/ & PTSD my husband has been complaining lately that we never have sex anymore which I hadn't realized and that made me feel more depressed because I love my husband and I love having sex with him probably love it a little too much lol so since my sex drive has been non existent lately I decided to do something about it but there's not many options for women I happened to see this product while I was looking for something else in the vitamin section in a HEB grocery store lol of all places a grocery store is the only place I have found it surprisingly ... anyways I am absolutely ecstatic about this product let me tell you... it definitely works I have more feeling through out my whole body now than I ever did before!! Without getting too personal or saying anything inappropriate ladies you really should give this product a try it is amazing an hour after taking 4 when my husband touched my shoulder... yes my shoulder lol I was ready when we kissed I was ready to RIP mine and his clothes off lol this product is a miracle love making pill I love it so much I've been taking it 3 months in a row now and I haven't gotten immune to it in anyway whatsoever!!! Which is suprising but I'm definitely okay with that lol give it a try ladies itll change your sex life dramatically!!
Angela C.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Ok so now that I am a little bit older my libido is not as fast as it was when I was younger. My sex drive has decreased a lot however my fiance sex drive has not decreased matter of fact I think it has increased since we been together. I just haven't been up to having sex everyday like him maybe 2 and 3 times a day. I take those everyday and literally 3 to 4 times a week its me wanting to have sex.
member-8a0a01
All I have to say is WOW! Where has this miracle pill been in my late adult life! I am 42 years old and I have been experiencing some trouble with my libido. My husband is 9 years younger than me and I definitely needed something that could help me keep up with him. Well, I found it! This stuff is absolutely amazing! After an hour of taking 4 pills, I began to feel unbelievably horny. My husband was in the shower and all I can say is "Hurry up and get out!" The minute he did, a whole new world began for us! Ladies, if you are reading this, get yourself some Steel Libido! You will not regret it!
Cici J.
Palm Springs
I was edger to review this product! I’m a 31 year old woman who’s sex drive had completely crashed. Compared to my 20s my sex life is non-existent. I’m currently in a loving relationship of three years and I couldn’t remember the last time we had sex. So, I thought it was time to be pro active about bringing “spice” back into our relationship. Upon opening the bottle I was shocked at how huge the pills were! I wanted to feel the effect immediately so I took the recommended dose of 4. After an hour had passed I was disappointed because I didn’t feel any different. After about 2.5 hours....oh boy! It definitely works ladies! I highly recommend this product. I later told my boyfriend that I had taken these pills and he’s currently ordering some more to make sure WE keep them on hand. 😂
Antrell K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I need something to get me started and this helped. I've a lot more motivated for intimacy as compared to when I started I had no desire to even try.

Looking for your answer?